Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-19-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
cole_b27
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone else feeling like it will still be forever?

YES! c/s is not until May 21st so I feel like forever, Next apt isnt until 2 weeks so it makes it feel like even longer loll

Advertisement

Old 04-19-2012, 08:36 PM   #12
CutiePatootiesMama
Registered Users
seller

Yes and no for me! I have the latest due date here (5/31) which makes me 34 weeks so when I see you ladies talking about being only a couple of weeks away I feel like I'm so behind! But, dd came at 38w4d and I'd be pretty surprised if I went past my due date or even to it with this one. I'm guessing she'll come a week or two before- and with all that I still need and want to get done that seems like forever away and way too soon at the same time!
CutiePatootiesMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:23 PM   #13
mamaratliff
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I do. I'm almost 38 weeks, and normally am at least 2 cm dilated by now... this time, I'm barely 1. And I can barelllly even reach my cervix at all, it's so posterier. So yah, it feels like it can't come soon enough, and like it isn't going to either I know they all come out eventually though..... right?
Old 04-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #14
jamilynn84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh Aleah I'm right there with you. Due May 16th.

My midwife was even telling me how she'll wait til after 40 weeks and then give me 1-1.5 weeks of trying more natural methods of induction (including cohosh tinctures). She says she hopes by then (41.5 weeks) that i'd be 3-4 cm dilated and we'd consider breaking my water.

All the induction tslk made it seem like I'd be pregnant forever again this time and ghe baby will not come on her own.

Apologizing in advance for iPhone typos/autocorrect

Last edited by jamilynn84; 04-19-2012 at 09:49 PM.
jamilynn84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:19 AM   #15
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

That's how I felt & was actually glad but baby had other plans.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:50 AM   #16
janay0865
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This little one is due May 10th so I have 2 weeks 6 days left. DD1 came at 38 weeks and DD2 40 weeks 4 days. DH is going out of town this Sat so anytime after that is fine by me! I got that "i am done" feeling this weekend!! At this point I don't care what is left to do :/
Old 04-20-2012, 10:36 AM   #17
lilac0226
Registered Users

I have the same due date as Janay, May 10th. It does feel like forever, but I really can't complain, a side from being extremely tired I'm not having many braxton hicks, don't really have pressure, and have no swelling. I keep saying I can't wait until she is born so I get some energy back and everyone looks at me like I am crazy. I have never been so tired, not even with twins. My oldest was 9 days early and the twins were 4 1/2 weeks early, so I would love for her to come in like a week. But I have a feeling since when they come is so unpredictable she will be overdue.
lilac0226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:34 PM   #18
AleahDeann
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Today I am feeling better about still having 4 ish weeks left. I have things I really need to do, I really got into nesting last night totally stripped the hall closet filled a box for good will and started on the play room closet. Just getting rid of stuff. Then I gave DH a hard time for not having the shelves ready for the books so I can move the books that are temporarily in the closet and actually fold all the baby blankets and put them on the shelf above the baby clothes.

I need to make him some covers, i only have 7 and would like at least 12. I would love to have time to make him some fitteds too.

Plus I am doing the JBF consignment sale next weekend and need to tag and price everything for drop off Wednesday.

So now I am felling like 4 weeks is too soon. LOL
Old 04-20-2012, 11:07 PM   #19
lovebabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleahDeann
Today I am feeling better about still having 4 ish weeks left. I have things I really need to do, I really got into nesting last night totally stripped the hall closet filled a box for good will and started on the play room closet. Just getting rid of stuff. Then I gave DH a hard time for not having the shelves ready for the books so I can move the books that are temporarily in the closet and actually fold all the baby blankets and put them on the shelf above the baby clothes.

I need to make him some covers, i only have 7 and would like at least 12. I would love to have time to make him some fitteds too.

Plus I am doing the JBF consignment sale next weekend and need to tag and price everything for drop off Wednesday.

So now I am felling like 4 weeks is too soon. LOL
Yep, I feel you! I'm kind of glad I have as much time as I do, because I feel like its going to go so fast! I have a lot on my list to do too, and though it's not all mandatory, I'd really like to get it all done. I've been de-junking a lot lately too, which is not my normal MO. definitely nesting.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:43 AM   #20
dreamingkristin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I wake up every day lately being annoyed to still be preggo. It's just do close yet do far away. I'm just not good with this hurry up and get everything done it could be any day kinda stage. I'm just ready already!!! I'm done waiting and I'm done with life bein in hold cause we can't so anything. And that my fast labors and could be any day is messing with everyone life schedules. B