Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-19-2012, 01:50 AM   #1
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Basically it's Thursday!!!

Advertisement

Old 04-19-2012, 01:55 AM   #2
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Thursday!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
PSA: If you have a child that finds it challenging to keep poop out of his pants, do not feed him granola bars. Just sayin'.

My contractor just called to find out when my counters will be done. I told him I hit a snafu with my original plan. He told me to go see the granite guy I have been working with, he's the best in the biz (he didn't know I had already been working with him). So they keep telling me, LOL, I said. I'm thinking I guess I have to pick a new granite. I don't like it when stuff foils my plans. Cuz you know the world will end if I don't get the same granite, ROFL.

Dinner was awesome. I put out the rice and potstickers, and went to lay down. When I woke up they were all gone and they were asking if they could go play now. Why can't that happen more often?
I wish it would too. Yesterday we had sausage and mash. The girls wolfed it down...Fynn screamed and fussed and refused to eat. I made him eat one piece of sausage before he could get down from the table. It's getting harder and harder to get him to eat anything. I feel sick about it. His diet is so limited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruvalokiteshvara View Post
Janine! I am on my way out to pick up Thai food for lunch. We think we deserve it after these past couple days.
I think you deserve it too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post
the baby! Congrats Kari!

I've been watching that lately too.

You should watch, Sons of Anarchy (my most favoritest show ever)

and I just finished Supernatural on netflix (Dean.... soooo hot!) and I'm buying season 7 from amazon tomorrow
Thanks for the recomendations. I just spent too much time going through NF and instant queuing everything I saw that I might like to watch. OMG there is just so much! I feel like I've never seen tv before! There is so much I haven't seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maman08 View Post
The pie IS amazing, Bekah, but I will warn you that my crust was quite crumbly when I rolled it out. I just sort of patched it up as best I could and once it baked it turned out delicious, but don't worry if it seems to be cracking a LOT. Just pick up the scraps and press them over the holes (maybe wet your fingertips a bit if it seems like it's not sticking) and take a deep breath. Once it bakes they'll never know the difference.
Quote:
congratulations Kari! He's beautiful.

Cheryl, I totally understand the frustration about things not going according to your plan. DH says I don't have a type A personality, I have a "plan A" personality. Once plan A doesn't work, all is lost.

My pinkeye is still raging, and N definitely seems to be sick although it seems mild at this point (no fever or serious cough) so maybe we can avoid yet another round of antibiotics for him. Yesterday I was so excited about how pain-free I felt after my first ever chiropractic adjustment that I decided to rearrange S's room and assemble the extra crib from the basement, since the older boys will be sharing a room once baby #3 arrives. Between the furniture moving yesterday and the pinkeye today, I'm predicting I will accomplish nothing much today. I do need to make bread, though.
I'm making cookies....I hope they turn out ok. It's a GF/EF/LF recipe.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:40 AM   #3
maman08
Registered Users
seller

Janine, that your cookies turn out! Bread is almost done its first rise, and I talked DH into picking S up from school and bringing the car home so we can go to the playground at the embassy after N's nap. They're having a happy hour (with ice cream for the kids) for his office outside at the embassy, so the boys can play on the playground and have some ice cream and I can hopefully relax a little bit while they burn off some steam. As long as I keep my sunglasses on and don't touch anyone, they don't even have to know about the pinkeye.

maman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:04 AM   #4
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Janine, that your cookies turn out! Bread is almost done its first rise, and I talked DH into picking S up from school and bringing the car home so we can go to the playground at the embassy after N's nap. They're having a happy hour (with ice cream for the kids) for his office outside at the embassy, so the boys can play on the playground and have some ice cream and I can hopefully relax a little bit while they burn off some steam. As long as I keep my sunglasses on and don't touch anyone, they don't even have to know about the pinkeye.
The cookies turned out ok. I will make regular cookies for the rest of the family but I'm happy with the result and would make them again for Fynn and Cami.

Have fun at the park
Old 04-19-2012, 03:22 AM   #5
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Need to make more cookies!
Old 04-19-2012, 04:33 AM   #6
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate Spice Cookie!
Old 04-19-2012, 05:25 AM   #7
maman08
Registered Users
seller

Janine, that looks . You inspired me, I mixed up some chocolate peanut butter chip cookies. The dough is in the fridge, if the boys are going to eat ice cream this afternoon I'll probably make a couple of cookies after they're in bed tonight and make the rest tomorrow.

maman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:53 AM   #8
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That's what I like about cookies. You can bake just what you need and leave the rest.

Muffins are always too many. A whole cake too. It's good to have the option of just baking a few and saving the rest for another day.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:02 AM   #9
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Morning all. I want some cookies!!
Old 04-19-2012, 06:12 AM   #10
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning all

Kari how are you feeling today? The picture of Walker are lovely.

Heidi and Janine...you are making me want to make cookies after school today...
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote