Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #1
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:
Punkin Weekly Chat May 10 - 17

I'm hoping to not be online too much tomorrow. I was cranky today and online way too much. Hate when I do that. Anyways, posting this thread an hr and a half early so its done and ready.

My brain is complete MUSH! I have NEVER had pregnancy brain this bad! I forget mid sentence why I'm telling someone something, I forget words, I forget my schedule, I forget everything! Then I make myself nervous and tonight, even though I KNOW I loaded all 3 kids in the car, I wanted to turn on the car light while driving just to make sure they were all there. I'm going crazy!

Advertisement

zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Re: Punkin Weekly Chat May 10 - 17

LOL, Jenny - My preggo brain is really bad this time around too! Way worse than with #1. If it gets worse with each kid, I shudder to think what #3 and 4 will be like

Hope you're enjoying being outside today! DD just woke up from her nap and I'm taking her outside with me to plant beans. I also got all the hardware for DH to build me my retractable clothesline when he gets home from work today!!! We haven't had a clothesline since we moved into our house last year because we couldn't decide where to put it, but now we figured out how to make a retractable one and DH said he'd put it up today or this weekend. SO excited! I have missed my clothesline so much!!

Not much news on the pregnancy front, other than that I am getting anxious for my u/s (which i need to schedule) in a few weeks - first week of June I think. I think everything is fine, but it makes me nervous knowing my thyroid has been off basically this whole pregnancy. I'm really worried that baby is growing well since I know that is one of the big things with low thyroid. But i am feeling him/her move a lot more, so hopefully that means he's growing!
Old 05-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #3
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Baby has been busy here too. I soooo wish DH would put up a clothesline for us. He just doesn't want one in the yard. I just lay stuff that needs sunning on the deck.

Today is completely crawling. I also have a really long day on Saturday. Blah.

And Jenny, I had to turn off Facebook. I was just too concerned with all the happenings on it and was constantly checking...
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #4
apo_katie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My bean has been super active tonight! It is such a good feeling. I'm 19w2d today. S/he is moving enough the DH could even feel it.

Semi-crunchy, vax-ing, organic-eating with a corn intolerance, home-brewing, , ,
apo_katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:00 PM   #5
StarryEyedSurprise
Registered Users
Formerly: btrfli81
seller
seller

My Mood:
I can't sleep! I've been trying for about an hour! I had a bad day today (not baby related) so have a lot on my mind.. Not to mention I have my midwife appointment tomorrow morning at 11 and we'll be getting our ultrasound! Fxed for little boy parts!

Baby is moving a lot pretty much every night, and i'm starting to notice it a little during the day. While I was watching TV tonight,I had my phone laying in my stomach and baby was kicking hard enough to make it move. Awe!

Sent from my phone using DS Forum.
StarryEyedSurprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:02 AM   #6
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Sarah - let us know how the u/s goes and post pics!!!
Old 05-11-2012, 11:39 AM   #7
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi ladies. Nothing much to update. Just checking in. Loving laying in bed at night and having some time with baby before falling asleep. If I lay on my back, I can feel my uterus perfectly and baby usually kicks a lot then. LOVE it.
Today we're getting bids on our deck. Its rotting out and needs to be rebuilt. I think my DH is shocked at the possible price factor, but I'm not. Guess I was expecting it. Which is good b/c its usually the other way around.
We're also getting a bid to get our house painted. It needs it too as there's some exposed wood due to peeling paint and its gonna rot if it hasn't already. We've been saving $ all year so hopefully we have enough to get both these jobs done since they are both needed.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #8
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

HI everyone,

Just checking in. Nothing new here. I had a doc appt two days ago and heard the heartbeat. I have an ultrasound scheduled for four weeks from now. I just hope I don't figure out the gender on my own -- I usually don't, but if it's positioned right, I just might! I might ask them to only give me pics that don't show little parts so none of my family and friends can say "Oh I know what it is!" I can't have someone else knowing and not me!

Off to watch NCIS....
Old 05-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #9
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey mamas,
I decided to switch things up and bit and hang out on DS instead of FB for a bit. :P

I'm sort of regretting my decision to have a reveal party... I'm STILL not sure I want to know yet!! Lol! Ugh. I think if I changed my mind at this point my family and friends my riot- and we don't want that.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:11 PM   #10
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Sheena, you should have them all come over, and then when it's time for the reveal, you should "reveal" that you decided not to find out LOL - now THAT would cause a riot!