Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #41
emerino
Registered Users

With #1, we found out right after a vacation. So we told each set of parents we wanted to show them pictures from the trip. We put a picture of the pregnancy test on the bottom of the stack. It was neat to see the confused faces turn to pure joy.

With #2 and 3, I just emailed a pic of the kid(s) in a big sister/big brother shirt.

Advertisement

Old 06-14-2012, 12:22 AM   #42
JessicaArizona
Yes...we know what causes it!
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerino
With #1, we found out right after a vacation. So we told each set of parents we wanted to show them pictures from the trip. We put a picture of the pregnancy test on the bottom of the stack. It was neat to see the confused faces turn to pure joy.

With #2 and 3, I just emailed a pic of the kid(s) in a big sister/big brother shirt.
LOVE your #1 picture one. That is so fun. I can just imagine their confused to super excited expressions! Wish I'd heard of that idea before we were done.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 06-14-2012, 12:45 AM   #43
an_aurora
Registered Users

Re: The DS Collection for "How To Announce Your Pregnancy" ideas :) (post your idea!)

With #1, we found out on my MIL's birthday, so we got her a card and wrote something about 51 being a good age to be a grandma.

With #2, we found out on Father's Day, so we called FIL and told him.

With #3, we found out on Halloween, but wanted to wait to tell everyone. We sent out our family Christmas cards and wrote "Love from (all our names) and Baby #3"
an_aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:15 AM   #44
mommybonner
Registered Users

For ds1 we just told everyone. For ds2 we found out 2 weeks before ds1's 1st birthday, so I ordered shirts for dss and ds1. Dss short said big brother and ds1 shirt said middle brother. No one noticed, they assumed it said little brother, until dss said what does ds1's shirt say. I asked my mom to read it. It took her a min then she said "are you?"
mommybonner is offline   Reply With Quote