Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-22-2012, 02:44 AM   #21
NikiG
Registered Users
seller

I was in Montreal and there were 92 babies changed. I got A hooded towel, change mat, a wood bead paci holder, ink for foot/handprints, EMAB Butt Balm, a bib, A Swimmi, 2 Bummis wipes, 2 Applecheeks wipes, baby sunglasses, tote bag, detergent samples and other little samples, 2 movie passes and a mummies list card which gives you discounts all over the city.
And the CDing store that organized it had everything at 15% off for the day, so I bought myself a Beco Gemini.

I didn't win anything in the raffle, but the prizes were amazing. There were 25 envelopes with the prize description on them on the wall and you got 3 tickets. So you put your name on the tickets and enter for the prize you want. I tried for a babyhawk and mama/baby fitness classes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1513514644.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	102257  

Advertisement

Last edited by NikiG; 04-22-2012 at 02:48 AM.
NikiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:59 AM   #22
lovemyjgirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I scored a BG Freetime. I love it. Now I want more.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:07 AM   #23
amykins04
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What Swag did you score at your GCDC event?

I went to the one at Nicki's Diapers and we got a Planet Wise changing mat, a Planet Wise sandwich bag, a sample of Rock n Green, a small jar of CJs Butter, a CJ's Butter temporary tattoo, a coupon for $5 off $50 at Nicki's, and a bracelet that says I Love Cloth Diapers. There was also a raffle but they never drew for it? So maybe it was drawn later...not sure, don't even know what it was for lol. There was quite a few people there. One lady wanted my spot I guess to sit next to her friend and literally sat on top of me. Didn't even say excuse me or anything. So I just moved. The lady on the other side of me was super nice and scooted over for me. I'm hoping next year they have it at a bigger location because it was pretty crowded.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:13 AM   #24
mlhmrsdds
Registered
seller

My Mood:

We gave out a reusable tote with a planetwise snack bag as well as samples for a few other products (Cjs, RNG, Tiny Bubbles, etc). Manufacturers weren't as giving of prizes this year, we did have a few diapers as door prizes and a great wetbag from Planet wise as well.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:36 AM   #25
jamilynn84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got a few ecosprouts detergent samples, replay fork and spoon a cute bow, a hooter hiders tote, a bottle, milkin cookies (eaten before pic), happy baby food squeeze (eaten by dd before picture), a bjorn active cover, trumpette socks, 4ward thinking babylegs, iplay sunhat, peeps, 5 cloth wipes, and a pair of swim goggles.

I didnt win any of the raffles, but there were literally over a hundred raffle prizes. A pikkolo, an ergo, a stretchy wrap, tons of big biz and wahm diapers, mama cloth and bursing pads, recycled toys, sports autographs and baby gear like a high chair. Im sure im forgetting something.

There were 129 babies changed at the event i was at. HUGE imo:

before

after

Apologizing in advance for iPhone typos/autocorrect

Last edited by jamilynn84; 04-22-2012 at 08:59 AM.
jamilynn84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:49 AM   #26
MayLily79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamilynn84

I got a few ecosprouts detergent samples, replay fork and spoon a cute bow, a hooter hiders tote, a bottle, milkin cookies (eaten before pic), happy baby food squeeze (eaten by dd before picture), a bjorn active cover, trumpette socks, 4ward thinking babylegs, iplay sunhat, peeps, 5 cloth wipes, and a pair of swim goggles.

I didnt win any of the raffles, but there were literally over a hundred raffle prizes. A pikkolo, an ergo, a stretchy wrap, tons of big biz and wahm diapers, mama cloth and bursing pads, recycled toys, sports autographs and baby gear like a high chair. Im sure im forgetting something.

before

after

Love the before and after pics!
Old 04-22-2012, 09:51 AM   #27
ndmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaNMH View Post
ndmama, which one did you go to?
I'm in Chicago. Our event was only 12 babies so we won't count towards the Guinness record, I guess. But we made an effort. WE even recruited two disposable diaper users to participate
Old 04-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #28
ndmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayLily79 View Post
Aren't the new Boingos awesome?!!! Sounds like everyone got some great stuff! I'll definitely make the GCDC next year, but with my niece because fingers crossed my almost 3 year old will be potty trained by then!
Yes!! I love them! The only thing is I need to come up with a clever way to store them. I'm bound to lose one my dh tried a snappi for the first time recently (totally resisted for our dd1) and I think the boingos might be easier for him
Old 04-22-2012, 10:01 AM   #29
MichelleSG
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well I was surprised at our turn out, San Antonio is not the most chunchy of cities. We had 92 changed and since we are the home town of Rockin Green we got a few nice goodies,
A 45oz/1.3 kg bag of Hard Rock Lavender Mint Revival, an 8oz full sized bottle of their red hot apple cider Melody Room Spray (probably left over holiday stock but it doesn't smell Christmas-y, it's good!), a re-usable cup for cold drinks with a top and straw (like the Starbucks one), and a reusable bag. There were also some sample cards of things like Lanisoh and such. A decent turn out for a backwards town, it was great!
Crazy semi-crunchy scientist mama to 1 DD almost 10 yrs old and DD 2 born July '11. CDing, extended vaxing, ERF, even been known to co-sleep (gasp!), and trying my best to baby wear a very persnickety diva.
MichelleSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #30
yogamama28
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamilynn84

before

after

That's funny, we were at the same one. Funny to find another DS mama so close. My 12 wk old dd, husband, and I all went. It was a great time. Of course now today I am fighting the urge to go to Cutie Poops "just to look at covers"...
yogamama28 is offline   Reply With Quote