Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-23-2012, 12:09 AM   #11
Mumaluvnz
Registered Users

Re: I'm afraid for the mail to come because my husband is going to shoot me.....

We call it cloth nappy week here. And i brought 18 diapers and 2 pairs of woolen longies lol

Advertisement

Old 04-23-2012, 03:18 AM   #12
Belbaby3728
Banned

I have soooo many packages due to arrive this week! But DH gave me the go ahead to spend this week and everything was on sale! I got one KBTM package already, have I believe...8 packages to arrive this week still! (3 are baby clothes)
Belbaby3728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:20 AM   #13
FrozenBooty
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
The only package I'm worried about is the brand new not on sale preschool kinder pack cause if he saw the retail price he might kill me.

I did sell a couple things so he saw 5 packages leaving and may not say anything.

FrozenBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:57 AM   #14
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Location: In a quaint village smack in the middle of the black forest.
Re: I'm afraid for the mail to come because my husband is going to shoot me.....

I think I may be the only person on DS who did not buy anything. I am not buying anymore diapers.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:51 AM   #15
blane,j,&morgansmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Have you mamas not learned to purchase diapers on days you know the delivery will be made Monday-Friday????
Old 04-23-2012, 04:59 AM   #16
mhudson
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenajean1 View Post
I think I may be the only person on DS who did not buy anything. I am not buying anymore diapers.
I didn't either. I browsed all the sales, but didn't get anything It was so hard!
mhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:17 AM   #17
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenajean1
I didn't either.... but that was really really hard! But my LO ins PL'ing soon soo..... yeah.

But I was really really tempted... then I got reminded that my hubby may need extra money this week because he is getting he Int Scout today.... man his boy toy won over my diaper habbit..... how did that happen on earth day?
Old 04-23-2012, 05:54 AM   #18
mommacissy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I only made ONE purchase...two Monkey Foot Designs wetbags that I've been wanting...hey at 20% off and free shipping, I just couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately I was out of PP, and had to use DH's...oops. He's all mad at me now. Says I have to sell a bunch of diapers to make up for buying the bags. :P
mommacissy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:02 AM   #19
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Location: In a quaint village smack in the middle of the black forest.

Well this month we are tight anyway so I did not have anything to spend. So I did not even look.

But to be honest I have been dissapointed too many times. By new items that do not work or by used that are not what I expected or do not work.

SO at this point I am stciking with what I have and know that works. The one thing I may do, it pick up a set of alva solids next time they are in coop since I will have 2 under 2 in cloth and worry I will not have enough. But they are 2.50 each and I know they work.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:05 AM   #20
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenajean1 View Post
I didn't buy anything--but I sold 12 lots of diapers/covers on Ebay!! That how many diapers do you have thread kinda gave me the guilt. When my husband saw me piling up diapers to sell, he said "why are you getting rid of all these diapers??" And "What are you going to do when we have another one (baby, that is)?" I told him I would buy more and he said, "yep, that sounds about right!"
jen_batten is online now   Reply With Quote