Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-23-2012, 06:17 AM   #21
mrsmccullen07
Registered Users
seller

Re: I'm afraid for the mail to come because my husband is going to shoot me.....

I can't even disclose how much I have on the way :bag: being pregnant and miserable has had me spending way more $$ than I should be .......................

atleast with my HUGE stash nothing should get worn out and I can hopefully make 1/2 my $$ back

Advertisement

mrsmccullen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:40 AM   #22
LuvGabs
Registered Users
seller

Re: I'm afraid for the mail to come because my husband is going to shoot me.....

Thankfully DH shouldn't be too upset, we are just starting our stash so this weekend was awesome to catch some deals!
LuvGabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:44 AM   #23
gingerpeachee
Registered Users
seller

I literally doubled our stash this week. My husband is a SAHD now and he doesn't like anything but pockets and AIOs and flips. We were running with a pretty small stash......

The only kicker is, no matter what I do he's gonna see the packages come in.....
Old 04-23-2012, 07:02 AM   #24
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerpeachee View Post
I went a little hog wild during the earth day sales..... anyone else going to have to have to help out with the dishes a little more often to get out of this one?
I didn't have any time to shop this week. So, what's coming in the mail????
Old 04-23-2012, 07:09 AM   #25
hanhtam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I missed it and I'm glad I did.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:10 AM   #26
Mom2G&J
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have two packages coming. But I'm not worried about DH seeing them. I have been building our stash for baby that's coming in July. After DS I sold all but 3 of my favorite diapers so we need diapers. DH gave me a certain amount of money from the tax return to buy diapers and as long as I stay in that budget, he's fine with it. As a matter of fact, whenever I tell him that I bought more diapers, he always asks, " did you get any cute ones?" To which I reply, of course!
Old 04-23-2012, 07:28 AM   #27
alaskamum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The only thing that stopped me was not knowing the gender of the baby yet...the only stash switching I'm planning on for the next baby is trading out colors; the CB sale is killing me (it's still on today if anyone is interested). It did motivate me to separate my stash up into boy/girl so I'll be ready to sell when we find out next month.
and M
alaskamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:34 AM   #28
tweety612
Registered Users
seller
seller

I only got 3. I will sneak them into the stash and see if he notices. He usually doesn't because I do most of the changes and all of the laundry.

Sent from my Droid using DS Forum
Old 04-23-2012, 07:50 AM   #29
gingerpeachee
Registered Users
seller

I got 6 BGEs an Albert Flip with one Organic insert for cotton babies, and then 13 BG 4.0s off the FSOT coming in 3 different packages. Oh goodness and my very first Alva. So altogether thats 5 packages....

I could have gotten the BGEs for cheaper off one of the 25% off sales but I don't have much of an 'A' game when it comes to shopping new diapers. In fact the last time I purchased new (more then just a couple things off a seconds sale) was when I got my size small prefolds from GMD over a year ago.

I wasn't even going to buy them and then I thought.... "okay well if I can get a coupon code to take off at least $5 I'll do it"...... and then I found a coupon code.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #30
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm hoping & praying that the diapers I'm expecting come on any day except for Friday and Saturday when he'll be home, because... well, we haven't even conceived the next baby yet but I'm expecting another little fitted and a dozen prefolds. Which will put my newborn diaper count at 29.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley'sMomma View Post
I made so many purchases my paypal account got put on hold for possible fraudulent activity. Oops!
Nice. When it all arrives you need to post pics, for real!