Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #21
CutiePatootiesMama
Registered Users
seller

Re: weekly chat 4/23-4/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaratliff View Post
All I have to say today is... my back pain is connected to my, Hip pain, my Hip pain is connected to my, Pelvic pain, and my Pelvic pain is connected to my hoohaa pain.
Haha! I can relate!! 'Hoohaa' made me think of what dh said to me today...I told him I was going to watch The Business of Being Born tonight and he said "I can't watch that with you, too many hooly-hoos and flim flams". LOL

Went to my appt. Actually saw the same mw I saw last time, turns out last time I was supposed to see another mw but there was a death in her family. It was good to see the same mw again though, she's the founder of the birth center and I like her a lot. She wants me to have a birth plan by the next appt (4/30) so I need to get busy. Obviously not a list of do this and not that, but more about what I want the atmosphere to be during birth. I'm kind of excited to write it, def makes it feel more real. We scheduled appts out until 5/22 so that's up to 38 weeks. I'd be surprised if we need to schedule any after that.

After my appt we took dd to dh's work (Red Lobster). She had fun meeting all his employees and getting tons of attention. And everyone that saw me told me how tiny I was which made me feel good after my friend telling me I was SO HUGE earlier this week.

After all the riding in the car and standing at the restaurant my back is KILLING me! Ouch! Now I have to clean the house for the landlords to come over tonight so we can sign a new rental agreement for the next year.

Advertisement

CutiePatootiesMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #22
magdalynaa
Registered Users
seller

Ok so after all my complaining about my dogs making messes in the house, it turns out that my A/C is leaking and made one of the puddles I thought was pee. I feel like a jerk.

I still haven't gotten my nap, so I'm a super-cranky jerk.

Is it just me, or does anyone else get infuriated when you have the time and opportunity to take a nap... but can't? There are seriously very few things in life that make me angrier than wasted naptime.
magdalynaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:19 PM   #23
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Megan - Yay! I hope baby comes soon for you!

I posted this on the old thread (oops!) so I copied and pasted it here:

DH got down all the clothing bins from the attic yesterday and I have been sorting through them all today. I pulled out all the boy stuff and have it separate and ready to get rid of once baby comes and I know for sure that she is a girl! I really want to get rid of all the boy stuff now, but then I know baby will end up being a boy

I figured out where I'm going to put the crib, have all the clothes washed in put away in drawers, and the car seat it sitting in the living room ready to go!

I need to pack my bag and then I think I'm ready for baby to come, well except for a name. We still need to decide on that. Two that I have come up with are Ainsley Elise or Harper Lynn. I like Harper Lynn better since i seems to go very well with my other kids' names: Averie Laine and Aiden Quinn.

I'm actually not feeling too uncomfortable right now! Since baby turned I have been so much more comfortable! No more hip pain or bad back pain, pelvic pain is not bad either! It is so weird that I feel so much better.

I just got my GBS test results back and they were negative! Yay!
Old 04-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #24
dreamingkristin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I've got hard contractions this afternoon. I'm ready for them to do something already. DH is going out of town for the day on wednesday. And my mom will be out of town Wednesday night till Sunday evenin or Monday morning. Ugh

. I'm so tired of everyone asking me how am I? How do you answer that? Well contractions are still the same. I still feel like crap. I'm swollen and my hips feel like they are gonna split apart and I'm an emotional wreck cause i keep screwing up everyone schedules. But. Ummmmm yeah. I'm doing fine.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #25
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Stephanie-I saw a thread from January I think where you (I think) were buying a routan. How do you like it? I think I might get one
Old 04-23-2012, 05:29 PM   #26
booth2490
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by magdalynaa View Post
Ok so after all my complaining about my dogs making messes in the house, it turns out that my A/C is leaking and made one of the puddles I thought was pee. I feel like a jerk.

I still haven't gotten my nap, so I'm a super-cranky jerk.

Is it just me, or does anyone else get infuriated when you have the time and opportunity to take a nap... but can't? There are seriously very few things in life that make me angrier than wasted naptime.
Oh, I hate that, too. I had planned on a nap today while DD napped, but after some stronger than usual contractions (and pressure in a different place than usual) and some plug coming out, I decided to get more done on my list. I wouldn't have been able to sleep anyway for thinking about all the stuff I should be doing.

So, I worked more on getting my suitcase packed, got the carseat cover back on and installed, finished (almost) the going home outfit and did another load of baby laundry.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #27
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Had a 5 second freak out "oh my gosh...I am 37 1/2 weeks pregnant.. I could have a baby tomorrow..I have so much to do! Aghh!"..and then it passed..lol!
Old 04-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #28
dreamingkristin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Lol Tina.

I just have the I might have a baby soon. Wow. Now let's get it on!!
Everything is ready here. Especially me!
Old 04-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #29
swinega
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tygr2410
Stephanie-I saw a thread from January I think where you (I think) were buying a routan. How do you like it? I think I might get one
Didn't get it. I loved it but we don't have a VW dealer here, its 1.5hr awaywhich iswhy I didn't get it.. test drove one many times though
Old 04-23-2012, 08:15 PM   #30
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinega View Post
Didn't get it. I loved it but we don't have a VW dealer here, its 1.5hr awaywhich iswhy I didn't get it.. test drove one many times though
i test drove the one tonight (2010 model)...they brought it to my house and my neighbor watched my little ones so i didn't have to move car seats.

It felt...a little shakey to me? Like, wasn't as smooth as i was expecting. I really liked the features. I just need to figure out if they are ALL a little shakey/not so smooth, or if it was just this one...if it's all, then ok, i love it, where do i sign....but if it's an isolated case..might not want this exact one, kwim?