Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-23-2012, 05:09 PM   #11
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Kaun

They did a trans vaginal and a regular as well. That is why I am so nervous. I know the trans ultrasound is going to be pretty accurate. I am just going to pray a lot. Thank you for your honesty in telling me what happened with your pregnancy... I know this might not end the way I like but hearing that you also have an ID twin that survived gives me a little hope as well. I was told today that the one probably passed because the other did since they were sharing a sac. I am hoping and praying both are still hear if not one.
So hard mama. I hope your babies are fine. I had ID twins in separate sacs but sharing a placenta. We lost one at 32 weeks and almost lost the other. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I've never had an ultrasound before 8 weeks, and usually not til 10, so that seems early to me for that.

Advertisement

mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #12
Mommyto2B2G
Registered Users
Formerly: **kau*
seller

My Mood:
Re: Needing advice about my ultrasound

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
So hard mama. I hope your babies are fine. I had ID twins in separate sacs but sharing a placenta. We lost one at 32 weeks and almost lost the other. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I've never had an ultrasound before 8 weeks, and usually not til 10, so that seems early to me for that.
Oh no I'm sorry for your loss.

Yea it is early, this is the earliest routine ultrasound I've ever had. It was suppose to be for dating and I waited almost a month for it (hoping we'd see something). No matter what I am glad I went because if my babies become angels at least I knew both of them existed.
Mommyto2B2G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:32 PM   #13
greek4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My sister was pregnant with ID twins and no heartbeat was found at 5 weeks and some days and there was no concern what so ever. They didn't do another ultrasound until the big mid pregnancy one.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:34 PM   #14
crunchymom2b
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm very sure of my dates and I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and there wasn't a heartbeat. I went back exactly two weeks later, when I was 8 weeks and baby was measuring 7w4d. The heartbeat was 151ish and most likely had started recently. I don't want you to cling onto false hope butt hen again any hope is great. What do they plan to do from here? Another ultrasound in a week? Is the doc optimistic?

I pray it was just too early, and that's very likely to be what happened! Good luck mama, KUP.

Alycia + Tom = 2 Labor Day babies! Tommy (9/09) + Vinny (9/12)
Under construction: unexpectedly expecting in 2015!
crunchymom2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:44 PM   #15
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:
Another mama here that had 2 us done before 8wks and no hb...and vantage kicking in me right now! praying you'll see them beating soon!