Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-25-2012, 10:03 AM   #21
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: Low iron?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981 View Post
As long as you are sure. A loss takes a hard toll on us. More emotionally than physically. And the emotionally stuff can feel physical. it took me over a year to fully process my 10 week loss. I wasn't able to start ttc right away and I think that was good in some way because I have a certain peace about it. I know I fully and completely grieved and recovered.

Take time for yourself and rest when you can!
I definitely make time to rest. That's been pretty important for me. I tried to move on too quickly, and was getting too physical, too fast. Friday and Saturday were hard... so since then, I make it a point to sit and hang out as much as possible. I'm lucky enough to have a work at home job, so I can sit in my recliner and work on the computer. I haven't been overworking myself, and that makes me feel a lot better. I'm almost 100% positive that everything is going as normal. The bleeding is down to almost nothing (maybe a drop a day), and the cramping has been gone for 3-4 days. So I am close to feeling back to normal, I hope. I'm ready for this to be over... so that I can move on. Me and hubby will refrain from DTD until the bleeding has been gone for several days... just to be on the safe side.

Advertisement

leyash is offline   Reply With Quote