Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-27-2012, 06:42 PM   #111
shen7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hilarious. And don't forget, your baby needs 2-3 naps a day of 1-2.5 hrs each... OR ELSE!!!! And they should be STTN by 6-9 months old, if they aren't then you are doing something wrong. Of course they easily put themselves to sleep when you just lay them in their crib at the appointed time every day.

However, you must also not be overscheduling your baby, you should be flexible and respond to their needs of the moment, not plan your whole family's life around some arbitrary naptime.

Advertisement

Old 04-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #112
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor

Most of the things being made fun of are things I do!! As I was reading and dying with laughter I'm also thinking "she's totally talking about me?!" But I still get the humor in it. And everyone that commented were pretty funny too!

It
Yup. Right after I installed my extended rear facing decal on my car, I read the "rear facing till the age of 10" comment and laughed till I cried. Even DH laughed out loud at a few of them.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #113
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: How to be a good parent

Oh gosh, sorry Jenn, you don't seem to be getting the humor at all. People are poking fun at the fact that no matter what you do....

Parents cannot make ALL the people happy ALL the time!

It's just for fun. If you think this thread is "hateful", you must either be reading it totally wrong or be sensitive about one of the issues being discussed. Sorry. I haven't seen anything but humor here regarding each side of each parenting choice. No one is picking on the ap moms...most of us are AP moms of some sort or we most likely would not be on this forum.

Now I am going to post that yellow flowers are cheerful...and wait for the DRAMA and CPS calling to start!!!!
jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:08 PM   #114
beaute_marquee
Registered Users

My Mood:
I learned the (really) hard way when my first was 3 weeks old. Some things really are more important than a crying baby. Poop is one of them.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #115
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaute_marquee

I learned the (really) hard way when my first was 3 weeks old. Some things really are more important than a crying baby. Poop is one of them.
"like"

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum