Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-25-2012, 08:47 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Wiggle Worm Bottoms

When I cloth diapered in the past, I was able to buy Wiggle Worm Bottom covers, they were adorable. I bought them all off the FSOT. I am not seeing much of anything listed there now. Does anyone know if or where these are sold at now?

Dawn, wife to Dean since 1.19.91, blessed to be a homeschooling mom to; Mackenzie 5.4.93, Carter 2.21.97, Reegan 4.11.00, Cael 12.21.01, Quincy 10.15.03, Addelynn 7.14.05, Cade 3.18.07, Kyler 8.6.08, Jaycie 4.28.10
happelcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:06 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Wiggle Worm Bottoms

I just sold two mediums on FSOT that DS#2 outgrew. They are awesome covers and still look new after two kiddos.

Her site was still up at the end of last year. Hmmm, maybe business was too slow to keep the site up.

PM me if you are looking for a M or a M/L. I have one of each that I will be listing within a month or so. DS#2 is in between sizes right now. If you really love this brand I don't mind parting with one or two of our Large covers if you really prefer WWB. I reach for our wool covers a lot more with this LO and would be happy to pass these on to someone who loves them.

Just send me a PM.

Check HC Spots as well
trulyprecious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #3
Registered Users
Re: Wiggle Worm Bottoms

I have three size small WWBs that I'm selling! Almost never used (only as bloomer covers, never as an actual diaper). They are a Pirate Pattern, a Garden Gnome pattern, and a Vintage Pop-up Camper/VW Bus pattern. Message or email me if you're interested!
kymbix is offline   Reply With Quote