Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
Mama*Kim
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Working on moving to Tyler

Hi there! We currently live in Western Washington and we're working on getting restarted in Tyler. I've lived in the same rainy, dreary county my whole life, and I'm ready to break out. DH has lived all over the world and wants to get away from the rain. My dad's family is in the Tyler area and I've always loved it there. I used to spend a good portion of every summer with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc down there. I finally drug DH down there for the first time last week and he's hooked.

Now we're in the process of looking for a job in or near Tyler for DH. I know the job market is tough, but since we have no set deadline, we can take our time. I'm really actually looking forward to selling off just about everything and starting over. Most of our furniture is cheap junk that isn't worth moving, even most of our kitchen stuff is too. So we've decided to just have a giant moving sale before we go, sell off whatever we can. Once we get settled we'll use the proceeds to buy the things we need.

I can't wait!

Advertisement

Mama*Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #2
Mom_to_4Boys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Working on moving to Tyler

How exciting! I live 25 miles south of Tyler (just on the other side of Lake Palestine) and love it out here. We go to Tyler for everything (dr, shopping, fun, etc.).
Mom_to_4Boys is offline   Reply With Quote