Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #71
Hopper Graphics
Registered Users
Formerly:PurlyQ
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chasing Zen Wool Interlock Shorties, Longies, Soakers, Bloomers and Skirties

I wanted to show off the sets we got in the mail yesterday. I adore them!

(sorry, picture heavy)

I didn't even think about it when I ordered, but the soakers are interchangeable with the dresses. :P Such an awesome surprise when petting the new fluffies. The dresses are wonderfully made. They are made with knit fabric (my fav), and there are ribbon ties in the back so they should fit at least 2 seasons. The soakers are a perfect fit with room to grow. Seriously impressed with the quality of these.

Now I'm eyeballing one of the skirties. Hmm...

Advertisement

Last edited by Hopper Graphics; 07-28-2012 at 01:55 PM.
Hopper Graphics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:24 PM   #72
Bitsyfish
Registered Users

Re: Gauging interest in Wool Interlock Sleepsacks and Swaddle Blankets

I love this idea! I would lean more towards an elasticized bottom, but if it were zippered, a zipper that started at the bottom so you didn't have to undo the zipper all the way to change a diaper. I like snaps at the top, as my little ones have all had big heads and narrow shoulders and the lap necks slide down. I would go for either natural or dyed, and probably the wool blend. I'm intrigued by the just up to the armpit style, but not sure how we would like it!
Bitsyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #73
Chasing Zen
Registered Users
Formerly: ccsmom11
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chasing Zen Wool Interlock Shorties, Longies, Soakers, Bloomers and Skirties

Oh Mama, I love your action pics of your adorable DD! It was a new pattern for me and I'm so glad you're pleased with the dresses.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:12 PM   #74
blessedbusymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi there! I wanted to tell you how much I love the sprout shorties I won I can't wait for the new little one to arrive andwear them !! thank you again they are awesome !
Old 07-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #75
Chasing Zen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedbusymama View Post
Hi there! I wanted to tell you how much I love the sprout shorties I won I can't wait for the new little one to arrive andwear them !! thank you again they are awesome !
I'm so very glad you like them! Thank you for coming up with my Slogan! I'm in the process of getting my logo and printed materials underway, so keep a lookout I know they won't fit for a while, but I'd love to see pics of your new Squishy, as I'm coming down with baby fever Do you know if you're having a boy or girl yet..or is the gender a surprise?
Old 07-30-2012, 10:37 AM   #76
Chasing Zen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump
Old 08-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #77
blessedbusymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasing Zen View Post
I'm so very glad you like them! Thank you for coming up with my Slogan! I'm in the process of getting my logo and printed materials underway, so keep a lookout I know they won't fit for a while, but I'd love to see pics of your new Squishy, as I'm coming down with baby fever Do you know if you're having a boy or girl yet..or is the gender a surprise?
I will deffinitley send pictures after seeing those super cute play dresses and soakers I will deffinitley be ordering more we are having a girl... We have 4 boys, # 5 was a girl and now she will be having a baby sister
Thank you again and we really do love your woolies ! <3
Old 08-03-2012, 09:58 AM   #78
Chasing Zen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Gauging interest in Wool Interlock Sleepsacks and Swaddle Blankets

I should be ready to test these by the end of August
Old 08-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #79
Only
Registered Users
Formerly: hu**rees
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkygirl74
I think lap sleeves and and elastic bottom would be ideal
I think so, too.

Austen 06/12
Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:56 AM   #80
Chasing Zen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chasing Zen Wool Interlock CoOp for Fall Woolies :)

Bump for CoOp Info