Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2012, 03:35 PM   #11
keegen456
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: When were you in maternity for #4?

This is my 4th and I am almost 30 weeks pregnant and still haven't switched to maternity clothes yet. I am a size 14/16. I've never had to wear maternity pants because I don't seem to gain weight in my hips, butt or thigh area, just my boobs and belly I haven't needed to wear maternity shirts yet because alot of my shirts right now are really long to wear with leggings.

Advertisement

Old 05-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #12
doodah
Registered Users
seller

Re: When were you in maternity for #4?

for sure by 12 weeks.

right now I am making most of my regular clothing still work but that is because it is roomy anyway. I definitely have the mommy padding as well. I am 11 weeks right now.

Something that will help keep the bloating down is to stay away from caffeine and salt. Makes a notiecable difference for me!
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:14 AM   #13
b bright
Registered Users
seller

I'm on my 4th kid, but only 3rd pregnancy, so maybe it's different...but, I can still wear regular clothes now at 28 weeks. Jeans and tshirts are usually what I wear. I still fit just as well as before pregnancy but I choose to wear maternity jeans because the big panel helps hide the fluffiness into a bump. Lol. Like, it holds up and tucks in that belly pouch at the bottom of my belly. I also sometimes choose to wear a fitted undershirt made of the same material as the panel for double "spanx" action! But it gets pretty hot like that in this summer weather.

So, I can still fit into regular clothes, but I feel more comfortable in maternity. With that said though, I never actually stopped wearing maternity clothes from my last pregnancy and my twins will be two in June! Lol. I think they are just way more comfortable than regular jeans and with my fluff and my non-need to impress everyone/anyone I see nothing wrong with me continuing to wear comfy pants. Nobody can tell because I don't wear tight fitting shirts either.