Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #21
Laurshar's Avatar
Laurshar
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 2,353
My Mood:
Hiya new thread finished the bloomers and leggies last night, I cord today as well as Mary jane booties for D and a headband too (to match the bloomers). Trying to get done in time to do portraits with my mom before she goes back to the mainland.

Advertisement

__________________
Lauren, mama to C & D, owner of Triquetra. Currently TTC baby #3! My ISO/IHA
Laurshar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #22
Dayzee1081's Avatar
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,307
My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ april 28-may 5

Here's my latest - it's my donation to the auction on the 7th. Hope some people bid on it! It's a very attractive colorway if I do say so myself. Erica - it's one 4oz skein and one 3.5oz skein if you want to list them together that's fine, or you can list separately - whichever you want.

Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #23
stevensmom's Avatar
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: a little place called Home
Posts: 50,562
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayzee1081
Here's my latest - it's my donation to the auction on the 7th. Hope some people bid on it! It's a very attractive colorway if I do say so myself. Erica - it's one 4oz skein and one 3.5oz skein if you want to list them together that's fine, or you can list separately - whichever you want.
I'll list them together. I will kist it tomorrow.

Anyone else. It starts may 7th.

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**
__________________
Erica , wife to Ben, momma to Steven11.06 Emily9.10 Matthew 8.13
Forever in my heart, always on my mind (3.09, 5.09, 12.11)
"Life's too short to buy green bananas"
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #24
Dayzee1081's Avatar
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,307
My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ april 28-may 5

SO, what's everyone up to today? I'm bored. I need to wind skeins of undyed yarn, but I'm putting it off. I'm dyeing tomorrow, so I do have to get them done tonight, but I just don't feel like it right now.
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:08 PM   #25
willownz's Avatar
willownz
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Dunedin, New Zealand
Posts: 2,328
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtytot
I have OL pattern but have not gotten around to knitting it. DD prefers a fuller skirt so I will have to tweak it for her. I also want to do a separate obi sash for it.

What size are you knitting? One of my friends lives in NZ. Her family is from taiwan and she is married to a Japanese.
21" so size two. It is for a lovely aussie mum.
__________________
Helen. New Zealand living, cloth nappy using and making. Totally addicted to knitting. Mum of Samuel (11/05), Mollie (6/08), Meghan (5/10) and Benjamin (17/1/2013) born 19 weeks 2 days.
willownz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:10 PM   #26
808mamaof3's Avatar
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,986
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayzee1081
SO, what's everyone up to today? I'm bored. I need to wind skeins of undyed yarn, but I'm putting it off. I'm dyeing tomorrow, so I do have to get them done tonight, but I just don't feel like it right now.
Hi hi! We just finished church and on our way to lunch before we meet our realtor to go on some showings. I got my knitting bag and am working on my chevron headbands.

__________________
*** Wifey to my love and mommy to my two little men and my sweet baby girl ***
808mamaof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #27
stevensmom's Avatar
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: a little place called Home
Posts: 50,562
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808mamaof2

Hi hi! We just finished church and on our way to lunch before we meet our realtor to go on some showings. I got my knitting bag and am working on my chevron headbands.
Love those headbands Karen!

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**
__________________
Erica , wife to Ben, momma to Steven11.06 Emily9.10 Matthew 8.13
Forever in my heart, always on my mind (3.09, 5.09, 12.11)
"Life's too short to buy green bananas"
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:20 PM   #28
808mamaof3's Avatar
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,986
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom

Love those headbands Karen!

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**
Thanks!
__________________
*** Wifey to my love and mommy to my two little men and my sweet baby girl ***
808mamaof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:21 PM   #29
stevensmom's Avatar
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: a little place called Home
Posts: 50,562
My Mood:
I got the STiH pattern from a sweet mama. Now I need to wait for my yarn to come for it but I ding have time to start it as I have a ton of customs to work on on the next week.

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**
__________________
Erica , wife to Ben, momma to Steven11.06 Emily9.10 Matthew 8.13
Forever in my heart, always on my mind (3.09, 5.09, 12.11)
"Life's too short to buy green bananas"
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:30 PM   #30
808mamaof3's Avatar
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,986
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom
I got the STiH pattern from a sweet mama. Now I need to wait for my yarn to come for it but I ding have time to start it as I have a ton of customs to work on on the next week.

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**
I just got that pattern too... I wanna make it!
__________________
*** Wifey to my love and mommy to my two little men and my sweet baby girl ***
808mamaof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.