Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-30-2012, 08:08 AM   #21
redgirlsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Monday!!!

Your fridge broke?
So sorry
Kari free ship doesn't help when I don't know what size works and they are sold out online. My mom said she would shop for me and bring them on the 10th when she comes, but for some reason it irritates DH when I have her bring stuff and then owe her money. I all ready owe her for Lydia's new bedding set so maybe I will wait.

Advertisement

"Oh, dear. I really ought to do something. But I am all ready in my pajamas."
redgirlsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:20 AM   #22
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

jess if you figure out size i can buy ship
Old 04-30-2012, 08:30 AM   #23
redgirlsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Kari. I think I can figure it out

Old 04-30-2012, 08:59 AM   #24
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No we have not lost the food. I found one at sears in stock in Gallup. So will work with landlady to buy it today and get it picked up after school
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #25
redgirlsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am having a really hard time not playing Mean Girls with Hannah. UGh. She is being super critical of Lydia's drawings. Then she said "this is a dog" and I wanted to say something catty about it like "It doesn't look anything like a dog to ME" since that was what she kept saying about Lydia's tornado. Luckily I remembered that I am the adult. So I said that if we are going to be mean about each other's art that someone will have to go home. That worked just as well without me being cruel

Old 04-30-2012, 09:24 AM   #26
redgirlsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jen didn't you *just* tell me that you hated your fridge? Interesting....

Old 04-30-2012, 09:31 AM   #27
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yes Jess I did. We are however getting a very basic 18cbft one. Nothing fancy. Trying to keep it under 500 for the landlady. We came to school this morning. And jerry took my small fridge home to put the dairy in. The freezer is keeping itself frozen for now.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:08 AM   #28
ruvalokiteshvara
Registered Users

My Mood:

Sorry Mel broke your fridge, Jen. Since that is the one change factor in your house, I assume there must be a causal rather than coincidental relationship.

Mel, come home and break our fridge!

Freethinker - Free Ranger - Free for All
ruvalokiteshvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:19 AM   #29
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning mamas. Kids off at school, granite guy came to measure, stopped by Salvation Army and scored a solid wood sofa table that will be perfect as a dual seater laptop desk for the house. Took it back to the big house, came back and made a first pass at picking up the rental house. Now eating PB sammies in front of the TV with Ian, and soon will finish cleaning up this dump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruvalokiteshvara View Post

Sorry Mel broke your fridge, Jen. Since that is the one change factor in your house, I assume there must be a causal rather than coincidental relationship.

Mel, come home and break our fridge!
I love new, simple no-fuss fridges. I am actually a little annoyed that our new fridge came with an ice maker when I specifically excluded it upon ordering. And I just realized today, since it's a bottom freezer IDK what the kids will be able to access freely in it. I may have to rethink how I load it and everything.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #30
yaylucy
Registered Users
seller

Location: I live in Arlington, Texas, but travel for work. Currently located in Morgantown WV
My Mood:
qDSF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
morning. yoga done, roast on the crock, coffee is in hand, lunches, organized, now to chill for a bit before getting Mel up.
I wish I was this put together in the morning....glad you got your roast on. Now you can pop over here and put one on for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 View Post
up and at em. i have friends coming over but dh had to run to a meeting so i haven't showered yet....i could bring the bouncy seat into the bathroom but i am afraid stella will mess with him. oh well if I'm dirty I'm dirty lol
I just take baths, quick 10 minute baths :/ because at least I can hear Dali, even when she's not in the bathroom. I just keep her in her pack n play. (But I still only get clean every 3-4 days, urghh) Good luck with the bathing. Extra deodorant. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgirlsmama View Post
All the cribs at target online are sold out except the flip flops. And anyways im not sure on sizing. Wish I could go to target for a few pairs of crocs
bahaha, cribs.

Quote:
Morning. We are at school. Mel is dutifully shelving. I am shipping for a new fridge and waiting for 8 AM to roll round to call her and tell her she needs to buy a new fridge....

Mel was up and out the door with a smile on her face at 6:50 AM!
Maybe you need to start a morning bootcamp for us night folk...Glad everything is going great with Mel

Quote:
No we have not lost the food. I found one at sears in stock in Gallup. So will work with landlady to buy it today and get it picked up after school
I'm glad the land lady is being quick about it, and not dallying. We lost an entire fridge of food this way (right after buying groceries of course) and the management of the apartment didn't do anything for 2-3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
Morning mamas. Kids off at school, granite guy came to measure, stopped by Salvation Army and scored a solid wood sofa table that will be perfect as a dual seater laptop desk for the house. Took it back to the big house, came back and made a first pass at picking up the rental house. Now eating PB sammies in front of the TV with Ian, and soon will finish cleaning up this dump.

I love new, simple no-fuss fridges. I am actually a little annoyed that our new fridge came with an ice maker when I specifically excluded it upon ordering. And I just realized today, since it's a bottom freezer IDK what the kids will be able to access freely in it. I may have to rethink how I load it and everything.

I wish I could keep Adam out of the fridge/freezer. He is constantly eating ice cream, drinking chocolate milk, eating candy all day...poor example for when Dali grows up. I wish I had his metabolism though. I'm glad getting your big house set up is going so well...ah. We JUST got the house in Arlington finished in January, and I was able to enjoy it until March before we headed back to work. (Field work can be so frustrating sometimes.) It was hectic, but I'm glad we got all the rooms painted (except the master....which is this terrible puke green. ) And all the furniture bought. We were literally living in that house for almost a year with only two rooms of furniture. (going from a two bedroom apartment to a 4 bedroom house)...
Bought groceries, drove to the Subaru dealership to make the oil change appointment, shipped off stuff at the PO, made lunch, and now am trying to finish stuff here so I can get in the courthouse before they lock the doors (they let you stay researching in the records room until about 9-10pm if you're in before they lock the doors at 4:30)

Last edited by yaylucy; 04-30-2012 at 11:15 AM.
yaylucy is offline   Reply With Quote