Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2012, 10:59 AM   #11
wolffie
Registered Users
seller

Re: Is anyone wanting but waiting?

I'm wanting but having to wait for my dh to be back on board. We are currently in"baby negotiations". We have ds who is almost 4 and dd who is almost 2. I just had a miscarriage in March and am more than ready to be pregnant again. For whatever reason dh isn't ready yet.

Advertisement

Mama to ds '08, dd '10, due w/#3 5/13! wife to Missing my angels 6/07, 10/07, 3/12
Let's swag! SWAG friends!
wolffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #12
yaylucy
Registered Users
seller

Location: I live in Arlington, Texas, but travel for work. Currently located in Morgantown WV
My Mood:

My DD is only 3 months old....but I so desperately want another little one. I want them to be close in age - my sister and I were 3 years apart and my oldest sister was 5 years older than me. Since my two sisters were closer in age to each other than me, I grew up rather lonely. I'm hoping my DD can avoid that if we have another LO soon (I have a half sister who is only 10 years old right now...from my fathers second marriage)

My niece is almost 5 my nephew is turning 10 in June...She will need someone close to her in age to pal around with.

SO doesn't want to TTC until next spring/summer, but who knows what will happen. I'm on the same boat as you! I feel like we have to wait, but boyyyy do I want another squish!
yaylucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #13
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm so with you. We are in no place right now for another (LO is 3 months as well) but every time I had any sort of symptom I secretly hope a little bit.
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #14
yaylucy
Registered Users
seller

Location: I live in Arlington, Texas, but travel for work. Currently located in Morgantown WV
My Mood:

Same...I even got some pg tests just in case

I'm hoping we get a sweet surprise. I don't think SO will be unhappy....he really loves our DD and wants a big family "eventually"

I just know with a lot of people - there is never that "right time" to have a family...if he had waited until he wanted to for our DD it would have been another 10 years before he had a baby! lol
yaylucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:02 PM   #15
F1Julie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am so ready for a 4th, but DH has started a new job that is commission only, so we need to wait for that to get off the ground a bit. Plus, he is still on the fence so I have some more convincing to do. Ideally, I'd like to start TTC in June.
F1Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:05 PM   #16
Greenebean214
Registered Users
seller

We both want #2 but we are waiting. We PCS next year and I don't want to be hugely pregnant or with a newborn then. DD is turning 1 next week and baby fever has been brewing for about 2 months already. I have SIX local friends having babies between now and July, so hopefully some newborn snuggles can hold me off until December!

Welcomed Liberty Grace May 12, 2011!
Greenebean214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #17
AwesomeJen
Registered Users
seller

Yup...trying to get DH to agree. DS is 7 months and I am ready! Our first 2 are spaced 5 years. I don't want to wait 4 more years!!!! I'm ready NOW!
AwesomeJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:18 AM   #18
Pikemommy
Registered Users
seller

I have a LONG wait! My youngest is 16months and we are waiting/planning for our next to be born when he starts school. We won't TTC until spring 2015. Now that's a long wait ladies, I'm envious of you that are starting in a few months or even a year!
S 3/15 7lbs 15oz 20.5in
Pikemommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:15 AM   #19
angelacez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am too! I have to wait until DD goes to school, she'll be 3 this summer. So that's about a year and a half at LEAST. I'm dieing for an other one. DH keeps saying no. Doesn't help one of my sil just had a baby, an other sil is due any day, and my sister just found out she's having a boy! I'm glad to know I'm not that only one waiting a while, just wish we all could do it when we wanted to!
Old 05-08-2012, 01:59 PM   #20
oddduck
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes, I want another. We are waiting ATM. DH would like a Nov/Dec 2013 baby (which means Feb/March 2013).