Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-23-2012, 12:00 AM   #41
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is anyone wanting but waiting?

We are wanting but waiting. DH is at a new job and will not have benefits til mid-August. We absolutely don't want to even try til "real" health insurance is in place (state insurance right now). We also both drive vehicles that only seat 5. So buying a larger vehicle will be a MUST. It will be very doable with our tax refund, but we want to add to that down payment as much as we can too. We are also scheduled to go to Las Vegas Halloween weekend for DH's cousin's wedding and he is insistent that I NOT be pregnant for that trip. Soooo, we will start trying on that trip. It's only 4 months away at this point, so having it so close helps me a lot.

This will be the first baby that DH and I will TRY for. I will be getting my IUD out soon (prob early July) so I can start tracking my cycles before it's time. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it lol

Advertisement

Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:47 PM   #42
HappiMom
Registered Users
seller

We want another so bad, but have to wait until the fall to TTC due to my schooling - trying to defend my PhD in June. It's really difficult for me to make the yes decision then wait. Ugh I want to try now! LOL
Old 06-25-2012, 07:44 AM   #43
TripleMbride
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
DH has agreed to #4!!!! I can't believe it!! I'm so excited!!! But now we wait....I don't even have my fertility back and there is a list of things I'd like completed (so I can stay home more) until we can try...so maybe another year I'm thinking

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 06-26-2012, 06:05 AM   #44
Cathypie
Registered Users
seller

This is me! It's taken a while for me to decide I want another one but we're going to try. It may be a couple years though. If it happens before that, I'd be ok with it but I think I'll enjoy a baby more once my 2 are a little older. I'm still not totally recovered from how difficult DD2 was. Lol.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #45
lilly12
Registered Users
seller

I am wanting but DH isn't sure.
He says he's not sure if he can love another baby as much as he loves DD.
Durrr...
lilly12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #46
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

accidentally deleted my subscription...re-subbing

And to update...as ds gets older the wanting increases At least I got a bunch of tests so I can cross my fingers every month. I really expected the baby fever to go away for a while once I had an actual baby!
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused

Last edited by waterisntsomething; 07-02-2012 at 11:13 PM.
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:52 AM   #47
kateroc
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsviola View Post
We want #4 but want a 3 year spread between DD2 and the next one. She is 15 months old, and we are going to have mirena removed in DEc and see what happens.
Yup, we want a 3 year gap between DS2 and our third also, but DS2 is only 10 months now, so that means I'm waiting for another year +! That sounded fine when he was little, but now that he's nearing a year and looking more and more like a chubby toddler every day, the baby fever is kicking in. It's going to be really hard to keep it at bay for a full year or more. sigh...
Old 07-09-2012, 10:34 AM   #48
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Right there with ya ladies, I am not allowed to have another until the Ulcerative Colitis flare is in remission. Hopefully it will be done in about 8 more weeks, these steroids are getting on my last nerve and I want to get back onto the Met and clomid to see if it works this time, I don't want to play with the big drugs until I try 3 months of Clomid
Old 07-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #49
JaylasMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Me! But I have a long time to go. Lol
My DD is 6 and every day I am reminded of how much she'll be an amazing big sister.
My BF and I are nowhere ready enough to take that step. We don't even live together yet.

But I still would love another one day.

Last edited by JaylasMommy; 07-09-2012 at 04:46 PM.
JaylasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #50
AlexsMom2011
Registered Users

My Mood:
Me! My DS is 7.5mo and I am desperately wanting to try for another! I don't have maternity coverage on my health ins. Right now tho . I lost my job after DS and lost my health benefits shortly after, being forced to buy individual coverage which does NOT include maternity... Boo. So i have to wait until we can afford to add the rider or until we qualify for DH's insurance next year. It's too long!!! Lol. I just loved being pregnant so much, I want to do it again!! And again!! Lol.
AlexsMom2011 is offline   Reply With Quote