Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #61
mommy2colin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is anyone wanting but waiting?

ME!! DS is 3.5 and DD is 18 months and I have a wicked case of baby fever, but it'll be at least a year before we TTC. We would need to get a bigger car, we want more $$$ in our retirement and savings, and if have #3 we have to have #4 so that would mean a bigger place. Sooooo for right now I'm trying to focus on getting healthy and enjoying my kiddos as they grow but man I'd LOVE a little squishy to snuggle!

Advertisement

mommy2colin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:43 PM   #62
tcat216
Registered Users
seller

I have always wanted to wait till I was older (around 30) to have kids. I've been with my BF for 7 years now and I told him I want a baby now (I will be 27 in November). However he is making me wait until he decides when he wants to have one. But he won't tell me what his decision is. Does he want to wait? When does he want to start trying? IDK because he won't tell me his decision yet. Grrr....
tcat216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #63
kharvey92611
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashsmama
Im trying to wait until December to TTC but I would love to be pregnant NOW! I want to lose some weight before getting pregnant again.
If it was up to my DH I would be pregnant already, lol.
My DD just turned 2 and my DS is almost 8 months.
I'm with you on this ! Loosing some weight before becoming pregnant again is important to
me . My DS1 is 5 and Ds2 is 1
Old 10-04-2012, 09:58 AM   #64
GEMQEMCABOOSE
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wanting and waiting here. This would be our last. Would like to lose some weight first and finish up some construction things around here.
Leslie Helpmeet since 1999. WAHM to Big(04), Middle(08) and Little(09) and Double Blessings (10/13).Granola crunchy, scheduling, Evangelical Liberal mommy that CDs, BFs, ERFs, & BWs. An attached parent without the Attachment Parenting.
GEMQEMCABOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:17 AM   #65
DottieHarley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yup... DD is 20 mos. DH would have liked TTC about a year ago... me, maybe 6 mos ago. But first we have to move out of our shoebox of a house, rent somewhere else, rent out our current house, and find another new house. At least, that's the current plan. I'm thinking we may plan to rent 2-3 years, and just try for #2 once we're settled in...
Old 10-13-2012, 07:46 PM   #66
shesaidwat
Registered Users
seller

yup yup! DD is only 5 months and we've agreed to wait till after her first birthday. But this week baby fever hit me rather hard... I know in the end it'll be best that we wait, but right now it sucks.
shesaidwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:18 PM   #67
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
First two were 26 months apart and next were 23 months. Too close IMO. We want 3 years apart for the next.
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:08 PM   #68
NewMommy6111
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We're wanting but waiting too. It's so hard!
NewMommy6111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #69
A21Lee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was reading over these older posts on the topic and came across your post from May. I think it's so adorable that you didn't want another baby "not this instant", but under your info, it says you're due in February. It's karma's way of telling you you were ready! So sweet! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Tell 'Em View Post
I know I want another but not this instant. ODD will be 5 in August and YDD will be 2 in November and that's when DH said we will reconsider trying for a 3rd. Which is BIG since he only wanted two, especially since we got 2 girls I'm still building a newbie "just-in-case" stash. I'm too young to "be done" with having children.
A21Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #70
kharvey92611
Registered Users
seller

Boy so glad I found this thread ! Currently I had DS1 whose 5 and DS2 whose 1 . I go back and forth on when I want another . Some days I think " let's do this ! Having them close I'm age will be fun " and other days I'm like " a few years won't hurt ". Ds1 and ds2 are 4 years apart . It's not a bad age gap as when Ds2 was born ds1 wasn't super clingy , could occupy himself if need be and went to Pre k so he got his "alone time" . But then I think it be nice to have them closer in age and have more in common . I would love 4 kids but DH says one more ... I was thinking about TTCing in Feb so that the age gap from my now
Youngest to the new baby would be 27 months ( if I'm lucky and can get pregnant right away )