Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2012, 12:20 PM   #11
tuckergirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: There's a downside

I had a nasty headache last night that got worse over the course of the night til around 3am when I got up to get the ice pack for my head. And it finally subsided around 5am. Definitely Aunt Flo - I get a headache every time I get my period. booooo.

Oh well, cute baby makes up for it. Still need to upload his newborn pics. They were only taken a month and a half ago!!

Advertisement

Old 05-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #12
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i was getting on to post the exact same thing! ds2 is 1 month old and i swear i am in the fertile part of my cycle. ewcm today! i am so ticked! i only had a 3 month break with ds1 and i think its gong to be about 6 weeks this time. plus ds2 face is breaking out which is what happened with ds1. ugh
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:50 AM   #13
crunch!910
Registered Users

DS2 is sleeping 3-6 hr stretches at night. Only 3 wks PP, but will expect it back shortly. I am not at all expecting to be one of those people that goes without a period while breastfeeding. I went 6 months without period with DS1, but that was due to the Mirena, not breastfeeding, since my milk started drying up at 3 months, was completely dry by 6mo, and didn't get my period back until the day after I removed my Mirena.

Definitely not feeling like a zombie with this baby, so I'll just appreciate that, no matter if it means I get period back sooner. My only worry with that is getting pregnant, since DH needs snipped because I refuse to have any more csections.