Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-02-2012, 07:12 AM   #1
angelacez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talking Daisy Duke Diapers SALE!

Hello all! SALE for my DS mamas! It's on my etsy site and the CODE is dsmamas30, for 30% off! I'm trying to fund my kids' first year of homeschooling! This is NOT for custom orders. I'm working on a few right now already. I will be on vactation from Tuesday night to Sunday day this week. If you order something and think it's taking a while, I will ship as soon as I can. I normally ship out within 48 hours of an order or less! Thanks.

I also have boy and girl wipes in sets of 6, 8x8. $7.50 These are turned and stiched.

I have one small diaper with minky inner. $12.50

I also have two with cotton velour inners. They are medium, which seem to fit babies for the longest time. 15-28lbs. $13.50 each.

I also have a few with microfleece inners. Newborns are $11, smalls are $12.50. I have a few more on my etsy site too.

Newborn

Smalls

I have a new AI2 with bamboo fleece terry snap in insert, $20. Medium, 15-28lbs.

I have two smalls with touch tape also. $12.50 each. Off white microfleece inners.

A medium in minky outer, pink mircofleece inner. $14.50

One size pocket diaper in pink. $14.00 with mircofleece inner.

I also am making Rainy Day pattern diapers as well, by order, this is for a size newborn/small. These are turn and stitched. $18.50. Cotton velour inner with bamboo fleece/velour insert, or cotton velour/sherpa.

The girl one is more true to size if anyone wants to buy these as is, they both have a small grease mark from my snap pliers on the inside. It's very small and will probably wash out after a few washes. The girlie one is made with three layers in the main body, one of them being a cotton sherpa(the other is a cotton knit for the boy diaper). It's slightly more bulky but also more absorband and super squishy. The outer is cotton knit and the inner is pink cotton velour, insert is 4 layers petal sewn 2 sherpa and two cotton velour. Both these diapers have cotton velour/sherpa inserts.

I also have a sherpa inner. Super cute. In medium. $14.00 This is the only one not on etsy yet. It will be later today though. Just check back if you want to get it on there for a discount.

I have a few more one size diapers too. These are my design(DaisyDukeDiapers, no elastic backs and higher waist), and for the moment have the stud on the stomach, which I prefer for night time changes, but I will be discontinuing after these are sold. They will also be discounted as well. These are the diapers that were reviewed and did very well! $14.00!!! They also are harder for your little one to take off. My DD is strong and can't take them off herself and she's almost 3(her night time go to)!

These diapers have been on babies as small as 15lbs, I know they will fit smaller babies, but I have not seen them on them myself. They go up to 40lbs and are all we use around here! For my almost 5yr old son at night and my daughter who is 2.

I also make travel changing pads. These two are minky backed with a cute PUL print that can wipe pretty clean and is waterproof. You could of course order a different one. I have lots of different materials to choose from. $15.00, if you want one with hidden PUL it would be $17.00. I recently made one for my sister with hidden PUL, turned out great!

The cupcake one has an elastic and snap closure and the owl one a PUL and snap. These two are for sale as well.

I make bibs to order. They can be Flannel fronted with a PUL backing or PUL with a fleece backing. $5.50 each. Pm me for material pics available but most of the materials use on the diapers I have and can use for these. Matching to a diaper is a great gift idea! I also have travel sized wipes in boy, they are fleece backed and flannel fronted, they are $3 for a 4 pack and are perfect for family cloth as well. They are the size we use.

Advertisement

Last edited by angelacez; 06-18-2012 at 08:38 AM. Reason: diaper sold
angelacez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #2
angelacez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daisy Duke Diapers are back! Giveaway link included.

Pul front, pocket diaper, elastic back, microfleece inner, matching snaps. Very cute. $14.00

Pink One size, light pink and hot pink snaps

Last edited by angelacez; 05-21-2012 at 07:05 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #3
angelacez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump

Last edited by angelacez; 05-21-2012 at 07:06 AM.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:04 AM   #4
angelacez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'll have two medium diapers done tomorrow at the latest! Microfleece inners, one minky outside and one an owl print cotton.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:39 AM   #5
angelacez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Here are the mediums with microfleece inner. 15-28lbs. The minky is 14.50 and the Owl is 13.50.

Old 05-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #6
angelacez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daisy Duke Diapers are back!

Bump for solds!!!

Last edited by angelacez; 05-21-2012 at 07:07 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #7
angelacez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump

Last edited by angelacez; 05-21-2012 at 07:07 AM. Reason: giveaway over
Old 05-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #8
angelacez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hope you all had a great Mother's day!!! I made these over the weekend and haven't had a chance to get these on here until today. Two small super cute PUl outer, microfleece inner diapers. $12.50 each. Touch tape closure with laundry tabs of course.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:51 AM   #9
angelacez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump.

Last edited by angelacez; 05-21-2012 at 07:08 AM. Reason: sale and giveaway over
Old 05-17-2012, 12:01 PM   #10
angelacez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

for new info.