Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
my5sons
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ultrasound #4 tomorrow...

I'll be 19 weeks 3 days tomorrow, so I'm assuming that in addition to checking on the SCH, they will be looking, or at least be able to tell the gender tomorrow. if baby cooperates! The downside is my husband has to work and can't go with me, so I promised not to find out without him. I had talked to the u/s tech about this before and she said that they could put one of the pics that shows the gender in an envelope for us so we can open it together later on. Originally I considered waiting until the baby is born to find out...I know my husband could wait, no problem! But I am NOT that patient, lol. My birthday is Thursday so we are thinking about going out to dinner that night and opening the envelope then. Although I think even having to wait a few extra days is going to drive me nuts!!!

So I'm thinking pink thoughts...really really REALLY hoping that this is finally a little girl!!!

Advertisement

Old 09-03-2013, 09:57 AM   #2
jaimegrrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: ultrasound #4 tomorrow...

Aww, I hope you get your girl!!
Starting the addiction all over again!! ISO: Grovia WOODLANDS print (shell or AIO), Swaddlebees/Blueberry DINO party and ELEPHANTS prints, Best bottoms HEDGEHOG cover/AIO, OBV wipes, Aden & Anais BOYish burpy bibs and swaddling blankets...
jaimegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:31 PM   #3
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
DD crashing! I'm subbing because I'm anxious to know as well!! I'm thinking pink!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #4
4boys1girlforme
Registered Users
Previously: 4boysforme
seller
seller

My Mood:

DDC too!
Lee Ann RN student/ SAHM to Jaret '00, Spencer '03, Preston '05 (CLW at 37 months), Griffin '08 by VBAC (CLW at 21 months), & Mallory '10 by VBAC (CLW at 43 months)! Formerly tandem & bfing for a combined total of nearly 11 years! Also cloth diapering & baby wearingMy HUGE FSOT
4boys1girlforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:28 PM   #5
my5sons
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

TEAM PINK!!!!!! I'm so excited I'm in shock! lol As soon as my husband got home yesterday I said, we are doing this TODAY! He put me off for awhile, but he was excited too, and finally said, OK, open the envelope. I guess I should backtrack a bit to the ultrasound...she waited until the end of the scan to check the gender. At first baby wasn't cooperating, but after I was laying on my side for awhile, she said, OK, I think I have it...yeah, I'm confident, I've got it. So we were all done and she said, I can't believe this, I didn't print the gender pic! Lay back down, we are DOING THIS! LOL It didn't take too long the 2nd time but she said she was sure she knew what she saw!

So anyhow, back to us opening the envelope...I started to open it and then I got so nervous...I said to my husband, what if it's a boy again? So he took the envelope, looked at the pic, and put it back, all with no change in expression. I said, it's a boy, isn't it! So I took the envelope and looked at the pic...and burst into tears when I saw it said " I'm a girl!!! " I could NOT believe it!! I guess part of me thought nope, it will never happen! And don't get me wrong, I am CRAZY about my boys and wouldn't trade them for anything! But I am thrilled to finally have a little girl join our family. :-)

I can't stop smiling as I type this!!!!!! :-)
Old 09-04-2013, 05:59 PM   #6
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by my5sons
TEAM PINK!!!!!! I'm so excited I'm in shock! lol As soon as my husband got home yesterday I said, we are doing this TODAY! He put me off for awhile, but he was excited too, and finally said, OK, open the envelope. I guess I should backtrack a bit to the ultrasound...she waited until the end of the scan to check the gender. At first baby wasn't cooperating, but after I was laying on my side for awhile, she said, OK, I think I have it...yeah, I'm confident, I've got it. So we were all done and she said, I can't believe this, I didn't print the gender pic! Lay back down, we are DOING THIS! LOL It didn't take too long the 2nd time but she said she was sure she knew what she saw!

So anyhow, back to us opening the envelope...I started to open it and then I got so nervous...I said to my husband, what if it's a boy again? So he took the envelope, looked at the pic, and put it back, all with no change in expression. I said, it's a boy, isn't it! So I took the envelope and looked at the pic...and burst into tears when I saw it said " I'm a girl!!! " I could NOT believe it!! I guess part of me thought nope, it will never happen! And don't get me wrong, I am CRAZY about my boys and wouldn't trade them for anything! But I am thrilled to finally have a little girl join our family. :-)

Omg! Yay!!!! How exciting for you all. She's gonna be one protected little girl.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #7
4boys1girlforme
Registered Users
Previously: 4boysforme
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by my5sons View Post

Congrats! That girl will turn your house upside down! I always worried my girl would be pushed around by all my boys but it's the other way around- she is the BOSS and doesn't put up with anything!

ETA: you are due for a username change my6sons1daughter
Lee Ann RN student/ SAHM to Jaret '00, Spencer '03, Preston '05 (CLW at 37 months), Griffin '08 by VBAC (CLW at 21 months), & Mallory '10 by VBAC (CLW at 43 months)! Formerly tandem & bfing for a combined total of nearly 11 years! Also cloth diapering & baby wearingMy HUGE FSOT

Last edited by 4boys1girlforme; 09-04-2013 at 07:29 PM.
4boys1girlforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:29 AM   #8
jaimegrrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Awwwww, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Starting the addiction all over again!! ISO: Grovia WOODLANDS print (shell or AIO), Swaddlebees/Blueberry DINO party and ELEPHANTS prints, Best bottoms HEDGEHOG cover/AIO, OBV wipes, Aden & Anais BOYish burpy bibs and swaddling blankets...
jaimegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:46 AM   #9
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Congrats!!! So exciting!
Your chance of having another boy was only 1.6%. Then again it was only 3% for your 6th boy!!

Either way, CONGRATS and I'm excited for you!
HeatherM0529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #10
chanelbarbie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ddc- Congratulations!!! She will be one protected little girl with all this big brothers