Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-08-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

EBF baby only gassy at night?

My DD is 7 weeks old now and she is a sweet mellow chubby girl but it seems that she gets really gassy at night. She does not do it during the day but at night she grunts and squeeks and works so hard to push farts out I feel so bad for her. It is almost like she is on a farting schedual too sh seems to wake around the same times every night? It is so weird, I pump her legs and she lets out man farts then goes right back to sleep. I was thinking maybe she is reacting to something I eat but then she would be gassy during the day too right? I never had this issue with my son so I am at a loss.

Advertisement

Old 05-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
NorwexMa
Registered Users
seller

Re: EBF baby only gassy at night?

I had this with DS, and can't remember about DD. Nights were way worse. When I quit drinking milk, he got much better. Why was he so fussy at night and not day????? Who knows! Maybe b/c I wanted to sleep??? Or build-up for what I/he ate during the day??

I enjoy being thrifty green with Norwex! http://leahrus.norwex.biz
NorwexMa is offline   Reply With Quote