Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-24-2012, 03:03 AM   #1
Marianna1988
Registered Users
seller
seller

WAHM pumpkin AI2s; Ragababes

Solds moved to bottom

2 WAHM pumpkin AI2s. Both have 1 bamboo insert topped with microfleece, shells have fleece inners and PUL outers. One is washed but never used. $18ppd. The other was worn twice. Insert has light staining, and the rise snaps on this one don't work very well (not an issue for bigger kiddos). $15ppd
pockets are listed in the pocket section, liners in the inserts, and ragababe is described below.

RAGABABES:
Take $1 off each for multiples. I realize prices are kind of all over the place, I am just listing for what I paid for them plus shipping, and a couple dollars extra if I did work on them. Take all 9 for $275ppd and I'll throw in some extra goodies

GUC OS hero Ragababe AIO in Large. Still in decent condition, a couple small tears in soaker that are easy to repair, I just don't have the time right now. Little bit of fuzziness/pilling under front tummy velcro and by laundry tabs. Small dot of penmark on front (I can't even say how long it's been there, it's barely noticeable and I only noticed because I was looking at it so carefully to list all flaws here ) No staining that I can see otherwise. $40ppd. $38ppd

EUC Size 2 Star Candy Ragababe with blue and silver snaps. There is very minor pilling under the tummy velcro (pictured, but not sure if it even picks up). The overlap strip has some discoloration, but the diaper does not. This diaper comes with 2 large inserts. $68ppd $65ppd $60ppd

GUC old style olive Ragababe size large, that has been converted to a size 2 2-step. This diaper still has very stretchy elastic although it is not quite as tight as new, pilling by tummy velcro, and is free of stains on the outside. It includes 1 EUC insert, which looks to be free of any major stains, as well as a like new stay dry star candy sleeve. $35ppd

GUC old style lime Ragababe size large, that has been converted to a size 2 2-step. This diaper still has very stretchy elastic although it is not quite as tight as new, average pilling by tummy velcro, and is free of stains on the outside. The colored part of the PUL has worn off under the tummy velcro (pictured), but the waterproof layer is 100% intact and I have never experienced leaks (I have been able to use it overnight, but I don't have a heavy wetter). The inside was replaced with flannel lining, so PUL is not exposed It includes 1 EUC insert, which looks to be free of any major stains (ebf stained insert not included) ***Noticed on 9/16, back elastic appears to be just about done, needs replaced. $40ppd $35ppd dropped to $22ppd for shot elastic

GUC old style lime Ragababe size medium, that has been converted to a size 1 2-step. This diaper still has stretchy elastic although it is not quite as tight as new, average pilling by tummy velcro, and is free of stains on the outside. The original soaker was seam-ripped from the suedecloth, so the PUL is not exposed The star snap is off center. It includes 1 GUC snap-in insert as well as the original soaker (no snap, but can be laid in or stuffed in pocket). $30ppd $28ppd

GUC old style olive Ragababe size medium, that has been converted to a size 1 2-step. This diaper still has stretchy elastic although it is not quite as tight as new, average pilling by tummy velcro, and is free of stains on the outside. The original soaker was seam-ripped from the suedecloth, so the PUL is not exposed A snap was added after this picture was taken, so it's not pictured, but there is a cute black star snap on the back for the insert It includes 1 GUC snap-in insert and a GUC doubler, as well as the original soaker (no snap, but can be laid in or stuffed in pocket).***Note: This is one of the OS that runs small. It is like an in-between size, bigger than a small but not quite a medium. $38ppd $35ppd

VGUC old style camo Ragababe size medium, that has been converted to a size 1 2-step. This diaper still has stretchy elastic although it is not quite as tight as new, better than average pilling by tummy velcro (more fuzzy than pilly), and is free of stains on the outside. It includes 1 NEW snap-in insert. $50ppd $45ppd

2 large Ragababes in Hero and Camo. I bought one of these on Spot's Corner from a mama who did not disclose the condition fully and will not give me my money back, and the other I got in a trade, again the mama did not disclose the condition. Both of these diapers need a waterproofing treatment, IMO. There are a few other cosmetic things that I was able to overlook (camo is discolored from hard water, hero has some small holes that can easily be stitched up), but I cannot use these as the camo leaks and the PUL in the hero looks iffy to me (did not ever use the hero). I know some mamas out there have re-waterproofing skills though, I've had some people express interest in these even in not waterproof condition. I spent far too much on them that it wouldn't be right to ask what I paid so I am asking for $25 $22ppd $20ppdeach/ $48 $40ppd $36ppd for the pair. Because of the poor condition, PLEASE look at this photobucket album with more detailed pictures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-NWOT itti bitti tutto in fuschia. My DS ripped the package open, but it has never been used or tried on. $20ppd sold

EUC white Ragababe AIO in medium. This diaper is in great shape from the most recent stocking, with super stretchy elastic, very minimal snagging by tummy velcro, and is still bright white on the outside. There is *very* slight staining, which has been pictured and looks worse in the photo than in real life. I have not tried to sun or treat the stain, so it may be easily removed. $44ppd $36ppd SOLD

VGUC star candy size 1 Ragababe 2-step with rainbow snaps. This diaper has super stretchy elastic, average snagging by tummy velcro, and is very bright white on the outside. There is no staining on the inside that I can see, however there is a small area where a sticky tab of disposable insert is evident, which has been pictured. It includes 1 GUC insert, which looks to be free of any major stains. $63ppd $60ppd $40ppd sold

GUC old style squiggles Ragababe size medium, that has been converted to a size 1 2-step. This diaper still has stretchy elastic although it is not quite as tight as new, average pilling by tummy velcro, and is free of stains on the outside. The original soaker was seam-ripped from the suedecloth, so the PUL is not exposed A snap was added after this picture was taken, so it's not pictured, but there is a cute black star snap on the back for the insert It includes 1 NEW snap-in insert and a GUC doubler, as well as the original soaker (no snap, but can be laid in or stuffed in pocket). $40ppd $36ppd $32ppd sold

Like new Swaddlebees Simplex size medium in Dino print. Worn once, only peed in. Not a good fit for us. $15ppd. sold

NWT Swaddlebees Simplex size large in Dino print. $16ppd sold

G UC bumgenius 3.0 medium AIO. This diaper is in usable but well loved condition. Elastic still has good stretch, but there is pilling on the diaper and the loop is fuzzy (hook is great!). Needs new laundry tabs. No major staining. $8ppd $7ppd sold

Advertisement

~$25 off your first order of $50 at gilt.com!

Last edited by Marianna1988; 10-06-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Marianna1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:17 AM   #2
Marianna1988
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 08-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #3
Marianna1988
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Ragababes

bump
Old 08-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #4
HuntersMama
Registered Users
seller

I love both of the SC snap diapers. My husband would kill me if I spend that much on diaper though since I only paid $32ppd for a EUC snap SC last week.
HuntersMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
Marianna1988
Registered Users
seller
seller

bump
Old 08-13-2012, 03:42 AM   #6
Marianna1988
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 08-21-2012, 12:59 AM   #7
Marianna1988
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Ragababes, nwot itti bitti tutto, BG medium

bump
Old 08-22-2012, 11:00 AM   #8
Superbaby
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Ragababes, nwot itti bitti tutto, BG medium

cute! wish they would fit my kiddo!!
Superbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #9
Marianna1988
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Ragababes M-L-1-2; BG 3.0 medium

bump!
Old 08-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #10
Marianna1988
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Ragababes M-L-1-2; BG 3.0 medium

bump