Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-07-2012, 08:30 PM   #21
CutiePatootiesMama
Registered Users
seller

Re: May Mama Weekly Chat 5/7-5/13

I've missed a lot this weekend! Had my baby shower and it was lots of fun.

So excited for all the mamas who have had their babies and the ones who are making progress! 2 more days and I'm hoping to be there with you- just have to make it to 37 weeks (which doesn't look like it will be a problem, nothing going on here)!

Advertisement

CutiePatootiesMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:24 AM   #22
swinega
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I am miserable tonight. I woke up about 45 minutes ago feeling sick to my stomach. I've had loose stools twice and still have an upset stomach after (my last!) Zofran. I'm trying a bath now but its not helping. Idk what is going on but it better stop! I know some have this before labor? If that's the case I hope it holds off til afternoon cause I have a hair appt at 1030! I haven't had it done since November... When I look at pics from when I had dd I get mad at myself for not going to get it done when I knew I was being induced.. when my hair grows out too far it looks terrible because it goes in so many directions and the color looks like crap! So I'm excited to go today! After that she is welcome to come lol!
Old 05-08-2012, 05:11 AM   #23
ducky5306
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Contractions and cramps all night again last night! But I'm fine during the day!? ugh any time after tomorrow night she is welcome so whatever

I told DP we have to dtd every night from tomorrow on! Poor guy lol.

MW yesterday said I'm 1-2cm dilated and 70% effaced (baby's head is nice and low now too) late last week I was 0cm and baby's head was high up floating so it's maybe the start of something! Cervix was still posterior though when she checked. Just need to get though today and tomorrow at work!

Hoping to hear of more babies today!!
Old 05-08-2012, 05:53 AM   #24
Spikettes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Nature is conspiring against me. I should be in nesting mode and we are trying to finish up the boys new bedroom. (We are switching around all the bedroom in the house to give them a bigger room to share.) But we live out in the country and apparently nature wants inside my home! Ants are trying to take over. DH and I both dread loading, unloading the dishwasher,washing dishes, etc. Well, the ants have discovered this and are trying to take over my kitchen. I told DH again this morning, we have to keep the sink empty. Since he won't even rinse out dishes 90% of the time this is an issue. Then I find a mushroom growing out from under the bathtub in a spare bathroom. (which is never used, but we have been suspecting a leak... which is now confirmed.) I've also seen an increase in spiders in the home. I'm not afraid of them but DH found one in our bed last week and there was one the size of a quarter on my kitchen floor last night. To top it off after we get in bed last night DH was laying there looking at the ceiling and then was "what the..... I don't want to freak you out." There was a bat in our room. It escaped our room and the cat thought it was great fun, until it got away. We still don't know where it is at. I was raised in this house so I know all the ins and outs and issues. But seriously, nature does not need to try to take over when I am less than 3 weeks away for my EDD!
Old 05-08-2012, 06:30 AM   #25
jenABabyA
Registered Users

Quick intro as I'm new to this forum - had no idea there was a May board on DS. I'm Jen, 34, FTM, due today, 5/8 with a boy. So ready for him to get here. Excited to CD, though hubby is completely skeptical. Hoping to get him on board, but have a few packs of NB sposies on hand!
jenABabyA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:12 AM   #26
xraymom23
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Welcome!!

So I feel like total crud today! I started having contractions last night. Started out about 10 min apart, then down to 5 then 3. I didn't wake my DH cause I was waiting for them to get a little stronger. We live literally 5 min from the hospital. By 1 am they started to stop. Now I'm just tired and cranky and feel like I'm getting a cold. Yuck!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Busy wife and mom of 4, ttc #5!!
xraymom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:35 AM   #27
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:
1 more week for me and I could not be happier.. I am so done... my poor belly is so stretched..and Levi seems to think he's an acrobat...ugh.
Got my 39 week switched to tomorrow..yippee. hoping baby appears shortly after..if not I'm planning on keeping busy
Old 05-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #28
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Welcome jenA

I'm tired..and kinda cranky...that is all. Hoping my appts go good tomorrow and they put me in labor.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #29
swinega
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Got my hair done! Pretty Crampy
and more BH than usual... Heading to a massage and she said she would hit some pressure points
Old 05-08-2012, 02:51 PM   #30
magdalynaa
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygr2410

I'm tired..and kinda cranky...that is all.
Yep, that pretty much sums it up!

I had to lock up a kid after court today, and she had a total meltdown... wailing in the courtroom, projectile vomiting, etc. I've never seen anything like it.

Maternity leave is starting to look better and better, lol.
magdalynaa is offline   Reply With Quote