Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-09-2012, 06:48 PM   #11
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Toddler Formula?

We are using it for DD (14 months) because it has slightly more iron, and she is anemic. I buy the Target brand.

Advertisement

My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:48 AM   #12
anne_josh
Registered Users
seller

I use it for ds2 to put his iron supplement in; he won't take it otherwise (and it smells awful so I certainly understand that). We use Enfamil with the vanilla flavor. He's a pretty variable eater also; some days he will eat quite a bit/quite a variety of solid food and other days he won't, so I feel better about using toddler formula vs. whole milk to fill things out nutritionally. He still nurses several times a day as well, and it hasn't affected his interest in that.
anne_josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #13
Wanderlust
Registered Users
Formerly: jen**eth
seller

I used it for a few months with my twins once they turned 1.They still weren't great eaters and I wanted to fill the gaps. They still took bottles at night and bedtime and I'd mix half toddler formula/half whole milk. I figured it worked like a multi-vitamin

ETA: I used Enfamil toddler formula because the commissary doesn't carry generic brands Enfamil toddlers was the cheapest out of the big 3 toddler formulas that are carried here

Last edited by Wanderlust; 05-10-2012 at 03:02 PM.
Wanderlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #14
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We used it for a week when ds was ultimate picky about his food. His reflux came back. As a side note, has anyone ever TASTED toddler formula? It is something AWEFULL!
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #15
pcjs
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
We used it for a week when ds was ultimate picky about his food. His reflux came back. As a side note, has anyone ever TASTED toddler formula? It is something AWEFULL!
Every formula we tried/used smelled awful - I would make my husband taste it. :good vibes: I don't get why my son loves it so much but for him its really helped with the reflux. Funny how every child is so different.