Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #3901
mamatoblessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: does anyone have a sucessful Ebay store?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B's Mommy View Post
None bought ANYTHING from my auctions with BIN - and for some reason, they seemed to get less interest than auctions w/o BIN, so I just took that option away and let the item go for what I'd ask BIN for. It seems to be working? Though I prefer BIN with BO...*sigh*

Oh, and I got a BO of $10 for these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT and http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT from the same person, but they have free shipping, so when it's all said and done, I might make 10-12 on them...I'm gonna think about them until tomorrow, but I've seen mugs just like these go for at least $15 each, and one of the exact ones went for more than what I'm asking...The guy is definitely interested though, because he messaged me about both of them asking if they were in perfect condition, etc., so I'm thinking this will complete his set or something...

Oh!! And Boy scout uniforms!! I listed it as an auction 2 days ago, and it has a bid for $14.99 already!! Has 5 days left! I paid a DIME for it!!! =D
I LOVE those mugs! Everyone in my DH's family are big Wallace and Gromit fans, we love watching it. Maybe if you wait him out a couple of days he will up the offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamabeans View Post
Psycho shoe girl just emailed me saying "I usually like to resolve issues with sellers before leaving negative feedback" SHE SAID IT!!!
Feedback extortion case put in to the ebay Gods.

What a little brat.
you either ship the shoes back, get your refund (as long as they aren't toe jam infested) or you stop harassing me about your $12 shoes and move on with life.
Beh!!!
I'm not familiar w/extortion cases...is that considered a threat of negative feedback and that's against the rules or something? I hope you finally get done with that lady!!

Advertisement

Elizabeth~ Jesus loving wife to myNathan, Mama to God's blessings Jayna-11, Quaid-9, Roanen-7, Avelyn Faith-5, Conlan-2 and 2 precious ones, Victory (10-2010) and Treasure (4-2013), in the arms of Jesus. Expecting a little rainbow blessing late Aug/early Sep Doing a lot of this to get ready! My ISO/IHA
mamatoblessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #3902
mari.b
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Psycho shoe girl just emailed me saying "I usually like to resolve issues with sellers before leaving negative feedback" SHE SAID IT!!!

What a little brat.
you either ship the shoes back, get your refund (as long as they aren't ) or you stop harassing me about your $12 shoes and move on with life.
Beh!!!

Baker's Bargain Boutique - my little piece of ebay
mari.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #3903
nichey
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari.b

It is a men's 2x nike pullover. It doesn't quite fit in the unpadded one but I know that more is supposed to fit in the padded. I guess I will just invoice him the other shipping. That way I at least know it fits in the packaging But the thought of over $20 shipping on a dang hoodie makes me sick
Do you have a vacuum sealer? I just fit a super puffy parka in a fre today by vacuum sealing it with my cheapie ziplock vacuum thing and a gallon size bag. Or get a two gallon ziplock, fold up the shirt and then sit on it to get the air out more.
nichey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:32 PM   #3904
irelandclover
Registered Users
seller

I just got my first feedback as a seller and it was awesome! She gave me rave reviews Yay!
irelandclover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:34 PM   #3905
Leanbh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari.b View Post
It is a men's 2x nike pullover. It doesn't quite fit in the unpadded one but I know that more is supposed to fit in the padded. I guess I will just invoice him the other shipping. That way I at least know it fits in the packaging But the thought of over $20 shipping on a dang hoodie makes me sick
What about giving him the option of if he would like to wait a few days etc or prefer you to ship quicker but more $$?

But if you are not sure it would fit in the FRE then that would just delay it and then it may NOT fit in. I have the padded ones and I have a size 18 justice hoodie that I'm going to try to fit in and even that will be super tight!

Oh and the air vacuum thing - you can also just use a target bag etc and then use your vacuum cleaner to suck the air out.

Quote:

What a little brat.
you either ship the shoes back, get your refund (as long as they aren't toe jam infested) or you stop harassing me about your $12 shoes and move on with life.
Beh!!!

That is so horrible, she WORE them for a day!! I understand if they don't fit etc, but you cannot wear a pair of shoes for a whole day and then ask for a refund.

In comparison, I have a lady who bought some kid boots, clarks, well they don't fit her DD, so she asked to return them and is super nice about it, hasn't even mentioned shipping etc, is happy enough to be able to return.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #3906
themamageek
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari.b View Post
Did you try rolling it up, or doing the big ziploc with a vacuum to get the air out trick?
themamageek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #3907
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

What a little brat.
Beh!!!
Ooo, a threat! Now she must answer to Ebay! hehehe...unless they say, "She was just telling you she wanted to resolve it!" She worded it tricky, but it definitely looks like a side-handed threat to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irelandclover View Post
I just got my first feedback as a seller and it was awesome! She gave me rave reviews Yay!
I LOVE getting feedback! I wish it emailed us when we get it...I had THREE left for me today!! (Just as I was getting worried!) Now I need to go leave them feedback! It's so nerve wracking every time I send something out, because even though I try REALLY hard to describe things exactly, I'm paranoid I've missed something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aithyne View Post
Did you try rolling it up, or doing the big ziploc with a vacuum to get the air out trick?
That's a good idea...never would have thought of it!

Lol...totally random, but my 19 month old just came walking out of the bedroom like she owns the place! Apparently she thinks bed-time was nap time today? It just cracks me up that she just walts right out here like no big deal.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:13 PM   #3908
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by evasimone View Post
I have amazing news!!! I called ebay and they increased my seller limits to 50 items. I didn't expect them to because I've only been selling for a month (been buying for at least a few years though) but I am thrilled they did. Plus like some other posters mentioned my spare bedroom is looking like a hoarders den, I really need to unload some of my "inventory."

Also the lady that I think marked my anthro shirt gave me a really good rating so I don't feel as bitter. I would have been really upset if she had given me a negative after all of my nice customer service and paying return shipping.

What a butt head... is your feedback high enough that you can take a hit? I hate buyers that try to scam sellers, it's not like the people selling are millionaires (for the most part). For some reason it's worse when you are trying to scam people who are just trying to make a little extra money vs. a big business.
Yes, I have 1054 feedback, so I could take a hit, but don't want to. LOL. I think what I will do is ask him to ship. When they arrive, if they really are half full, then I will refund his price plus whatever shipping was. I think that is fair. If not, he'll just get refunded his price. The problem is, I don't know how I'll check them!
Old 09-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #3909
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy View Post
Yes, I have 1054 feedback, so I could take a hit, but don't want to. LOL. I think what I will do is ask him to ship. When they arrive, if they really are half full, then I will refund his price plus whatever shipping was. I think that is fair. If not, he'll just get refunded his price. The problem is, I don't know how I'll check them!
I think the only way to tell is to install them and check the levels on the computer...which is why it's pretty suspicious that he said they are only half full supposedly before using them! Oh, and I meant to mention earlier - sometimes manufactures give you half-full toners when you buy the printers - so if they were the ones that came with a printer purchase, they very well could have been half full, but you obviously had no way of knowing that (and the strip would have been clean...).
Old 09-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #3910
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by B's Mommy View Post
I think the only way to tell is to install them and check the levels on the computer...which is why it's pretty suspicious that he said they are only half full supposedly before using them! Oh, and I meant to mention earlier - sometimes manufactures give you half-full toners when you buy the printers - so if they were the ones that came with a printer purchase, they very well could have been half full, but you obviously had no way of knowing that (and the strip would have been clean...).
they weren't the ones from when you buy a printer..they came in a box. It's a dual pack, so there's 2 in the box.