Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2012, 12:42 AM   #4361
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

Re: does anyone have a sucessful Ebay store?

So remember that chargeback from forever ago? Well PP still hasn't resolved it. It's BS IMO b/c I shipped to a confirmed address. Well anyway I just got notice of ANOTHER chargeback. An item bought June 29th, shipped out same day, they received the 30th (they are in phoenix, so super close). Also a confirmed address. Both low value items. How can they get away with keeping the item and my money???

Advertisement

Old 09-06-2012, 02:17 AM   #4362
ittybittycoconuts
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy View Post
So remember that chargeback from forever ago? Well PP still hasn't resolved it. It's BS IMO b/c I shipped to a confirmed address. Well anyway I just got notice of ANOTHER chargeback. An item bought June 29th, shipped out same day, they received the 30th (they are in phoenix, so super close). Also a confirmed address. Both low value items. How can they get away with keeping the item and my money???
Ugh...what was their reasoning?

GREAT day for me! Lots of bids and 3 items sold, one was drama and I just sent her a request to cancel the transaction and sent the second chance offer. She ran some yoga pants up to over $23 with shipping then tried to say her paypal password wasnt working, I said call them, then it wouldnt let her pay me something about my paypal is blocked...um yea right, you just dont wanna pay now. I told her Ive had the same paypal account for 10 years and I accepted 4 payments today already so theres no problem...if she doesnt want them just say so because I pay fees on this so its not only wasting my money its wasting my time and effort. I hate flakes! But I'll take flakes over scammers anyday.
ittybittycoconuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:44 AM   #4363
3BoysMamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by B's Mommy View Post
Completely jealous about the 13 gallon bag sale!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilaniasSuperMomma View Post
A 13 gallon bag?! Omg, that is crazy! Your gonna get like 100 things for $3 lol! I hope they have great finds, that would be awesome. How come they don't have stuff like that here?
I have never heard of it before! I saw the "ad" on our local FB page earlier but they didn't say anything about it, but then dh was looking last night and the lady had gone back and said "Oh and I forgot to mention, when you enter, they will give you a 13 gallon trash bag and you can fill it up for $3"......that was enough to make me buck against sanity and take all 4 kiddos alone lol!! I think I'll hit the toys first, then the stuff, then the clothes! I feel like a kid going into a candy store when I start thinking about it - hmmm, I wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight?? It's insane and addicting

Quote:
Found this on CL for $10!! I am supposed to pick it up next week. I hope the lady doesn't flake.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-blue...item19d4c730e7
I've started looking thru cl some to resell but haven't found anything....good find!

Visit my Ebay store: Penny Pinching Picks!
3BoysMamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:27 AM   #4364
mari.b
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BoysMamma View Post
I have 2 more polos I found! And I'm super super excited!!! In addition to the consignment sale Saturday, there's also a church yard sale about 18 miles away that I am sooooo going to! They will give you a 13 gallon bag and you can fill it for $3!!! I will be there will all 4 ds's in tow @8 on Friday!
That is crazy and super awesome?

Quote:
Found this on CL for $10!! I am supposed to pick it up next week. I hope the lady doesn't flake.

Hopefully she doesn't check ebay before then That is a great score!

Baker's Bargain Boutique - my little piece of ebay
mari.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:41 AM   #4365
GreyMum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Pretty!

I think you posted a few posts back about selling backpacks. How are you shipping them? I am thinking some are easily foldable, but the one I have, not so much, so I think FRE is out. Would you fold this, or will some mom flip on me? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lalaloopsy-and-Friends-16-Backpack-/180966319382?pt=US_Girls_Accessories&hash=item2a22 6ee516#ht_790wt_899 I have one like this, not this one exactly.
GreyMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:40 AM   #4366
justjacqueline
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I finally sold my Samsung Galaxy phone after THREE scammers "bought" it! THREE!!! So realized I needed to set it to "require immediate payment" and that obviously took care of the problem! Anyway...I made a $200 profit on it so
justjacqueline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:05 AM   #4367
peaceloveowls
Registered Users
seller

that lamp is amazing. Love it
peaceloveowls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:27 AM   #4368
MilaniasSuperMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyMum View Post
Pretty!

I think you posted a few posts back about selling backpacks. How are you shipping them? I am thinking some are easily foldable, but the one I have, not so much, so I think FRE is out. Would you fold this, or will some mom flip on me? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lalaloopsy-and-Friends-16-Backpack-/180966319382?pt=US_Girls_Accessories&hash=item2a22 6ee516#ht_790wt_899 I have one like this, not this one exactly.
I just shipped a new GAP backpack folded in half and the mama FB was she loved it so I guess that was fine. It was a little under $6 to ship priorty with a matching lunchbox. Pretty funny since everyone charges $10 to ship the exact same thing.
MilaniasSuperMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #4369
MilaniasSuperMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BoysMamma View Post
I have never heard of it before! I saw the "ad" on our local FB page earlier but they didn't say anything about it, but then dh was looking last night and the lady had gone back and said "Oh and I forgot to mention, when you enter, they will give you a 13 gallon trash bag and you can fill it up for $3"......that was enough to make me buck against sanity and take all 4 kiddos alone lol!! I think I'll hit the toys first, then the stuff, then the clothes! I feel like a kid going into a candy store when I start thinking about it - hmmm, I wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight?? It's insane and addicting

I've started looking thru cl some to resell but haven't found anything....good find!
Yeah you are gonna get like a full inventory for the winter for $10, lol! When a $$$ neighborhood had their annual neighborhood yard sale I couldn't sleep, lol. I was up at like 7am (which is extremely early for me btw) skipping through the house. I had a car full for $75 and was ear to ear all the way home, hehe.

I check CL mostly for large clothing lots. I like to get plus size maternity clothing lots or plus size lots off of there for cheap. Once people lose the weight or have their baby they are ususlly practically giving the clothes away. Like 100 pieces for $50 or something like that. The other stuff I might look up randomly. My daughter is sick right now and nursing alot so lots of web surfing.... I also found these on CL 8 for $20 and they might go lower: http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Vintage-Cu...item2574bc76b2
MilaniasSuperMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #4370
GreyMum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by B's Mommy View Post
One of the people I messaged about the feedback replied back to my message, "No problems, it was perfect!" Yet DIDN'T leave feedback!! How could they take the time to reply back to a pretty blatantly obvious hint, and then not leave feedback?
I don't see any harm in sending another email, like:

I'm glad to hear you like the item. If you wouldn't mind, when you have a spare moment, please leave feedback for me. As a new seller, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks!
GreyMum is offline   Reply With Quote