Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2012, 03:46 AM   #4791
3BoysMamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: does anyone have a sucessful Ebay store?

Ok, I have so not read all of this from the weekend (we ended up SUPER SUPER busy!!!) but going to be added to the group now

Advertisement

Visit my Ebay store: Penny Pinching Picks!
3BoysMamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:16 AM   #4792
mari.b
Registered Users
seller

I requested - marishannon

Baker's Bargain Boutique - my little piece of ebay
mari.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:39 AM   #4793
Indymomof3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Natasha-Just joined the group and sent a friend request. I'm Tiffany N

I got an email this morning asking if I'd take a money order as payment for a vest I have listed. Is that allowed?

I had a good first week. I am up to over $300 in sales! My only problem now is I ran out of mailers. So, I am off to buy some and a scale this morning.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:36 AM   #4794
tweety612
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ugh. I've been off FB for 2 years. Friends have been bugging me to re-join. You guys might push me over to the dark side.

Went thrifting yesterday. Spent 3 hours in the store and $68 but not sure how much of it I'm going to list and how much I'm going to keep. I did find my dishes I mentioned earlier. 28 pieces for $25 then half off! So $12.50. Score! Going to keep 8 bowls and 8 dessert plates to replace ones I broke then eBay the mugs and saucers.

Found thomas take along knapford station for $4. DS2 liked it so I might keep it for him. And peek a blocks shape sorted with 5 extra random blocks for $2. He liked that too. Gonna take the extra blocks and list them as replacement pieces like some of you guys do. And I found 7 little people animals from the a-z zoo for $1. Those I managed to hide from him. LOL

Found 2 pair of scrub pants 3.50 each and a top for 3.99. Gonna keep for myself. Others were priced too high for resale :/ and wasn't sure if 2x or 3x sells well? And they had them in both the women's section and the men's section. Weird.

Sent from my DROID4 using DS Forum

Last edited by tweety612; 09-10-2012 at 07:55 AM.
tweety612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #4795
MilaniasSuperMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweety612 View Post
Ugh. I've been off FB for 2 years. Friends have been bugging me to re-join. You guys might push me over to the dark side.

Went thrifting yesterday. Spent 3 hours in the store and $68 but not sure how much of it I'm going to list and how much I'm going to keep. I did find my dishes I mentioned earlier. 28 pieces for $25 then half off! So $12.50. Score! Going to keep 8 bowls and 8 dessert plates to replace ones I broke then eBay the mugs and saucers.

Found thomas take along knapford station for $4. DS2 liked it so I might keep it for him. And peek a blocks shape sorted with 5 extra random blocks for $2. He liked that too. Gonna take the extra blocks and list them as replacement pieces like some of you guys do. And I found 7 little people animals from the a-z zoo for $1. Those I managed to hide from him. LOL

Found 2 pair of scrub pants 3.50 each and a top for 3.99. Gonna keep for myself. Others were priced too high for resale :/ and wasn't sure if 2x or 3x sells well? And they had them in both the women's section and the men's section. Weird.

To me, 2x and 3x sells better than regular sizes.
MilaniasSuperMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:03 AM   #4796
MilaniasSuperMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't have FB. I only have a fake account to LIKE companies for the freebies....lol.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:03 AM   #4797
MilaniasSuperMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't have FB. I only have a fake account to LIKE companies for the freebies....lol.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:16 AM   #4798
tweety612
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilaniasSuperMomma
What do you mean? Like you didn't put your real name and don't add friends? I might do that.

Old 09-10-2012, 08:36 AM   #4799
MilaniasSuperMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweety612 View Post
What do you mean? Like you didn't put your real name and don't add friends? I might do that.

Yeah my name is a guys name, lol. I have 0 friends....I don't even know how to add people. I actually don't even remember what my name is..... I choose to not be on FB b/c I have a nosy ex and he has nosy family and friends.....I should probably be posting on that stalking thread, lol.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:10 AM   #4800
Our5boys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Does anyone find that using a template has any effect on sales? I have seen a lot that use them so every listing in uniform, and I used them in the past to avoid fees for adding more pictures. Now that the pictures isn't an issue I was just wondering if it is worth it?
Our5boys is offline   Reply With Quote