Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-09-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
crazymom
Registered Users
seller

Anyone else insanely

Cranky? I don't remember being this grouchy with the previous kiddos. It takes very minor stuff to set me off. My poor family... I realize it's the 39 weeks of pregnancy but I'm sore they'll
Be happy when the baby arrives and mommy is happy again

Di..... mom to my teen, my princess, and a new addition may 2012. I can spell but my iPhone can't!

Advertisement

Old 05-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #2
jenni_michelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Anyone else insanely

I've been a bit grumpier lately. I am super tired, which always will make me hormonal and grouchy. At least your 39 weeks, I'm only 37... it feels like I still have forever to go
Old 05-09-2012, 08:45 PM   #3
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yep, 39w4d here and quite annoyed by many things, and i'm not so shy about it either, which is not typical for me.

It's not that i'm tired of being pregnant...I'm ok with it..It's the feeling like the proverbial "watched pot" that i find making me SO irritable. No, I dont' feel different today..No, I dont' know when the baby will come. Yes, untill then, I'll keep living life as though she is not here yet, b/c she's not...no need to put my fun on hold b/c i *might* have a baby that day (although i do let others know when rsvp'ing that i will be there unless the baby arrives, but my mom thinks i'm crazy for planning to go to the park Friday when i am due Saturday)
Old 05-10-2012, 06:57 AM   #4
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

Yes....indeed I am here....I will probably be the last one of May mamas to have baby. I am due Sunday but already have plans for next week.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:12 AM   #5
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:
Induction next Thursday for
Old 05-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #6
crazymom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygr2410
Yep, 39w4d here and quite annoyed by many things, and i'm not so shy about it either, which is not typical for me.

It's not that i'm tired of being pregnant...I'm ok with it..It's the feeling like the proverbial "watched pot" that i find making me SO irritable. No, I dont' feel different today..No, I dont' know when the baby will come. Yes, untill then, I'll keep living life as though she is not here yet, b/c she's not...no need to put my fun on hold b/c i *might* have a baby that day (although i do let others know when rsvp'ing that i will be there unless the baby arrives, but my mom thinks i'm crazy for planning to go to the park Friday when i am due Saturday)
THIS.... Atleast 15 times a day, I hear are you ok? from my hubby. No I'm not freakin ok. I have a large watermelon using my bladder and pelvic bone for a trampoline, I have to pee every 15 minutes, I can't sleep, I can hardly eat but am
Always hungry, I have contractions frequently. I know he means well but grrrrr

And then the general public and friends... Is that baby still in there? Should you be doing that? Should you be eating that? Shouldn't you be sleeping?

Blahhhhhhh

Di..... mom to my teen, my princess, and a new addition may 2012. I can spell but my iPhone can't!
Old 05-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #7
xraymom23
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm still working, so everyday when I show up, it's "you haven't had that baby yet?". No, stop freaking asking. I've told you I'm due the 15th, quit asking!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Busy wife and mom of 4, ttc #5!!
xraymom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #8
CutiePatootiesMama
Registered Users
seller

Yep! I'm cranky. I have a rib that is somehow out of place from the pregnancy that hurts constantly so that makes me pretty annoyed. And this whole pregnancy I've been nervous about going into labor before 37 weeks and risking out of the birth center. Today I hit 37 weeks and suddenly I feel like she's never coming out.
Oh yeah, and I'm tired of being told that I shouldn't hold/carry my 21mo. I'm her mother and her primary caregiver. What am I supposed to do!?
CutiePatootiesMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:36 PM   #9
magdalynaa
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutiePatootiesMama
Yep! I'm cranky. I have a rib that is somehow out of place from the pregnancy that hurts constantly so that makes me pretty annoyed.
I has one get out of place, too. A chiro can fix you up!
magdalynaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:18 PM   #10
CutiePatootiesMama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by magdalynaa View Post
I has one get out of place, too. A chiro can fix you up!
That's what my mw suggested yesterday too! I have been trying to decide if it would be worth it because I'd have to find one and start the new patient process and could deliver at any time. But this is getting so painful and all I can do is lay flat on the floor when it's really bad...so maybe it would be worth it after all!
CutiePatootiesMama is offline   Reply With Quote