Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-14-2012, 03:19 PM   #11
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Punkin Weekly Chat May 10 - 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
Sheena, you should have them all come over, and then when it's time for the reveal, you should "reveal" that you decided not to find out LOL - now THAT would cause a riot!
That literally made me LOL! I'm ALMOST tempted to do that just to see how everyone reacts- could you imagine? The picture would be HILARIOUS.

Advertisement

Old 05-14-2012, 07:57 PM   #12
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Well, just keep your options open I, for one, would LOVE to see that picture! So many shocked and angry faces...LOL
Old 05-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #13
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
Well, just keep your options open I, for one, would LOVE to see that picture! So many shocked and angry faces...LOL
You have a mean streak, don't ya mama?
Old 05-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #14
GooseBella
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sheena I'm with Eileen on this one that would be hillarious!

Sorry to have been MIA on DS lately... I've been reading and staying caught up just haven't had much energy for posting both her and FB and I'm on FB a lot more. Things are going well for me almost 19 weeks... 18w 5d. I've started leaking pre-breast milk again, earlier than I did for DD but not by that much. With DD it started at 20 weeks. FX I have a much better nursing experience with this one. With DD it was ruined by the fact that I couldn't nurse during the most important time... the first 2 weeks. If you are not on FB I had my U/S and we stayed Team Green. My oldest sister/DD's godmother has a an evelope with the gender and she will be the only one to know. We told my other sister that we wanted her and her fiance to be Baby A's godparents this weekend and gave her an U/S picture to take home with her. I think my nauseau is finally subsiding we will see in a few days when I run out of zofran. I'm debating on whether or not to refill the script or just wait and see if I need it. I think that is all. I hope you all are having a wonderful week!
Old 05-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #15
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

18 weeks today!! Whoa!! Can't believe I'm that far already...although at the same time it seems like October is SO far away.

Elise that is so interesting that your sister knows but you don't! That would kill me..I would definitely fall off the team green wagon if anyone else knew Glad the u/s went well, though, and hope your nausea is totally gone when your zofran is done.

Sheena, when is your party? I thought you said on FB it was Sunday? Did you have your u/s already or is it this week?

My u/s is still 3 weeks away - sooooo far! But we are leaving for a week long trip to PA to visit my BIL and SIL on Saturday, so that will help the time go fast. Then when we get back I have my 20wk appt, and they will schedule my u/s then for sometime in the next week. (They like to do it at 21 weeks) Baby is doing great as far as I can tell - I was rocking DD and singing to her this morning, and baby was rolling and kicking a ton. So sweet
Old 05-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #16
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

dp, sorry!

Last edited by Eileen; 05-15-2012 at 09:37 AM.
boekesec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:07 AM   #17
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi ladies. I've been hanging out on FB way more too. When the FB group first started, I didn't think I'd care much about it. But it sure is easy to just pop over there and there's always new things to read (can be dangerous at times!). I also like that just a few months after we have our babes, though we'll get the boot here, we'll still have the FB group so trying to make connections there as well, though I do find it hard to remember everyone's fb AND ds names. LOL!

Baby's getting stronger the last two days!!!! Bigger kicks and a few movements other than just kicks. I've noticed I've moved a few times b/c I get that feeling that I'm squishing baby in my current position. Lord I love the 2nd tri. man, though, 4th time around this prego and they weren't kidding when the midwives told me I'd feel EVERYTHING more painfully, dramatically! WOW! I can feel my uterus growing and it is not comfortable. Comes in spurts. Once I get used to it and stop fearing something's wrong, it could actually be a cool painful experience, if you know what I mean. But it still kinda freaks me out b/c it feels crampy and then I get rolls of braxton hicks at the drop of a hat during the growth spurts. Anyways, I'm way too chatty which means its past my bedtime. Night.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #18
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacifer View Post
Hi ladies. I've been hanging out on FB way more too. When the FB group first started, I didn't think I'd care much about it. But it sure is easy to just pop over there and there's always new things to read (can be dangerous at times!). I also like that just a few months after we have our babes, though we'll get the boot here, we'll still have the FB group so trying to make connections there as well, though I do find it hard to remember everyone's fb AND ds names. LOL!

Baby's getting stronger the last two days!!!! Bigger kicks and a few movements other than just kicks. I've noticed I've moved a few times b/c I get that feeling that I'm squishing baby in my current position. Lord I love the 2nd tri. man, though, 4th time around this prego and they weren't kidding when the midwives told me I'd feel EVERYTHING more painfully, dramatically! WOW! I can feel my uterus growing and it is not comfortable. Comes in spurts. Once I get used to it and stop fearing something's wrong, it could actually be a cool painful experience, if you know what I mean. But it still kinda freaks me out b/c it feels crampy and then I get rolls of braxton hicks at the drop of a hat during the growth spurts. Anyways, I'm way too chatty which means its past my bedtime. Night.
I could post this exactly. I kind of panic sometimes, and then think "no.. this is a good pain.."
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:09 PM   #19
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Whew, the weekly chat has really slowed down in here. FB I guess. I like DS better because it's easier to chat - FB is all different topics all the time. But both are fun Anyway, wanted to let you ladies know that I'm going to be MIA for about a week. We're driving to PA to visit DH's brother and family. Should be a really fun trip, especially since DD is finally old enough to actually get excited about it and will hopefully actually remember her cousins after this trip. So they have crummy internet at their house, which means I probably won't check in while we're there. I'll miss you ladies and will do my best to catch up on everything once I get back. I have my 20wk appt right after we get back - whoa, can't believe I'm so close to halfway! And right after that, within a few days, will be my US which I am totally excited about. Thankful that I have a vacation to keep my mind off it

The weather here is GORGEOUS today! Our street is having a block garage sale this weekend, starting yesterday. I had a few things to sell, but not really enough to do my own sale so one of my neighbors said I could just put my stuff in with hers. She didn't even want me to help her sit out with it, so I'm making money just by doing nothing, which is fabulous Hope you ladies have wonderful weekends, and I'll see you next week!