Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-11-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
i may have gone over to the dark side

ever since having dd two years ago my health has waxed and wained. I'm seriously considering disposables to knock out the extra three loads of laundry a week I bought some for the sitter and I just kept using them I'm overwhelmed at listing all this stuff and I've not had great luck at selling here anyway I have everything from preemie pfds to brown edge to grovias to sbish fitteds covers wipes and all that lovely stuff I always thought I would be buried with my prefolds lol guess not...will I have a place here anymore?

Advertisement

Old 05-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #2
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Of course! Sometimes we all need a break
Old 05-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #3
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: i may have gone over to the dark side

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMama13 View Post
Of course! Sometimes we all need a break

AND who knows, maybe if you stick around you'll start feeling the cloth love again! I agree it's such a hassle to FSOT. I have a pile of a few things I need to list and I just keep putting them off...

boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
MacMama
Registered Users
Formerly: PaisleyandLaylasmommy
seller

My Mood:

I totally burned out about 4 years into it-- I CD'd DD2 from start to finish, and then when her little brother turned two I was just done. We've been using pull-ups for the last 7 months, and he's almost done with them now except for nights, or days when he randomly forgets he's potty-trained, and with pull-ups I can keep calm and just change him instead of going into a big pregnant freak-out and having to clean poo off of everything.
I'm super excited to CD this new baby though... CDing a little baby is much more enjoyable than CDing a big messy toddler IMO.
Heather; wife to my love Jacob, lucky mama of Layla (9), Paisley (7), Thatcher (almost 5) and my nursling, Koa (9/4/12). Creator of Hand-stamped jewelry, custom teething necklaces and accessories by Avery Rayne Designs
MacMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #5
birds chart
Registered Users
seller

don't worry mama, I've only been cd'ing for 8mo and I randomly take breaks too, for my peace of mind, it's ok. I read somewhere that if everyone with a baby used even ONE cloth diaper a day it would make a huge impact, you've done WAY more than just one a day already so don't stress too much (:
birds chart is offline   Reply With Quote