Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-15-2012, 08:20 AM   #11
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of May 14th

Jennifer- That's horrible! At our church they give out stuff to all the women over 18. But I know what you mean. I spent years not wanting to stand up so they could bring the gift because I wasn't a mom, all mine hadn't made it. And good idea on calling. My dr wasn't super thrilled about me using the herbs to begin with so I'm not sure what he'll say about that.

Ms.Kaun- Hugs, I hope they find answers.

Melmonkey- Yuck for AF!

jacquelinemarie82- Yay for not having the side effects. Good luck on the excercise! It's helping me feel better even if I haven't really had the energy for the last few days. I need to get back to it.

Advertisement

Last edited by slimy72; 05-15-2012 at 08:23 AM.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:56 AM   #12
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Jennifer, I had no clue it took 3 months to make a happy egg.....better get the met started!
Old 05-15-2012, 11:03 AM   #13
Ardenne
Registered Users
seller

Please update me, Rebecca I just posted an update post here: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1394138

Love and prayers for strength, hope, and comfort to all of you here.... I don't know how I ever would have made it through the last few years without this forum.
Ardenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:10 AM   #14
Ardenne
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post

twinpossible - I HATE mother's day. I know I should be thankful for what I have and yata, yata, yata but I NEVER feel that way on mother's day. When we were Catholic it was the worse because we would go to church then they would hand out flowers to all the mothers. I nearly dug a hole right then and there in the sanctuary after we lost our children and before we got pregnant again. It felt like they were trying to make lost moms and infertile feel like they were second class Catholics. I hated that!
I'm so sorry I hated that about church on Mother's Day while ttc/enduring loss after loss, also. This year I ran across this http://messymiddle.com/2012/05/10/an...t-mothers-day/ and shared it with my pastor friends, and one of them actually used it in her services this past Sunday.... I hope it made it a bit easier for someone like us, or with other reasons to grieve that day. I found it so perceptive, meaningful, and comforting -- sharing it here in case you might, too.
Ardenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #15
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I go for one more scan in the am.....Retrieval is either going to be Friday or Saturday.......I am so nervous!!!
Old 05-15-2012, 12:13 PM   #16
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
twinpossible - I HATE mother's day. I know I should be thankful for what I have and yata, yata, yata but I NEVER feel that way on mother's day. When we were Catholic it was the worse because we would go to church then they would hand out flowers to all the mothers. I nearly dug a hole right then and there in the sanctuary after we lost our children and before we got pregnant again. It felt like they were trying to make lost moms and infertile feel like they were second class Catholics. I hated that!

To your question, I miscarried at 9 weeks and had the D&C at 10 weeks. I stopped bleeding at about 3 weeks but my beta was positive for 2 months!! Miscarriages are awful!
I know how you feel, we are Catholic too! I used to stay home on Mother's Day and cry, I refused to go to church. It's better now that we have the girls but I still feel like a second class Catholic just like you, if we could we would have a TON of babies.

Thanks for the info on your experience. It has only been a week since the baby was passed but I am still bleeding and it's starting to get to me. I know I just had a miscarriage and I am supposed to be thinking "don't touch me" to my hubby but I really want to be intimate again
Old 05-15-2012, 12:18 PM   #17
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

today is day 28 for me, and I think I'll start Thursday. My temps went up but they've been doing that the last few months which is weird, but whatever. I tested, negative, so we may have made it through another month without getting pregnant

I'm having this massive urge to get rid of all of my baby stuff. I hate having it around. I did talk my husband in to letting go of some of it.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:28 PM   #18
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats Adrienne!

Susan. I hope time flew and it was over fast and went well.

Ms.Kaun- I hope the docs figure it out soon and you start to feel better!

twinpossible- Mother's Day is great and sucks. My guys went to church before me to set up the sound board and I came after and walked first to put flowers on my sons' graves and I was okay until the service and then I started to sob. Not nice sobs, like noisy sobs but bless them, so many people know what we've been through and gave me hugs and asked how I was doing that day without wishing me a happy mother's day. It's tough and I'm so sorry you're going through this. Last year as I put flowers on 2 sons' graves I said to my husband "I hope we don't have to bury this one" and he said "me too" but a little over a month later we did. I completely broke. At this point, though, I think that if I get pregnant I expect a miscarriage so much that while it will be horrible, it won't crush me because I won't be expecting different. Your MIL is strong to even have had hope after 4 losses... even though what she's saying isn't so helpful right now.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #19
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Ardenne: He is beautiful!! I am so happy for you!!!

Susan: How exciting! I am so excited for you! Deep breath mama! :-)

Cindy
Old 05-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #20
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
today is day 28 for me, and I think I'll start Thursday. My temps went up but they've been doing that the last few months which is weird, but whatever. I tested, negative, so we may have made it through another month without getting pregnant

I'm having this massive urge to get rid of all of my baby stuff. I hate having it around. I did talk my husband in to letting go of some of it.
I went through this recently too. I started parting with all the non essential stuff that I wouldn't replace if I didn't have it. It helped get rid of the urge without getting rid of everything.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote