Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-15-2012, 07:27 AM   #11
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Oh mama, I am so deeply sorry. I can't imagine the pain you are in carrying your sweet girl and feeling her live inside you and knowing what you know.

My heart breaks for you. I second going ahead and setting something up with Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. You will cherish those pictures one day.

I hope that you are able to hold her alive and spend time with her before she goes.

You will be in my thoughts.

Advertisement

L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:03 AM   #12
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm sick over this and I'm still crying for you Shannon. My heart wants so badly for this dr to be wrong. I'm praying for a miracle. I can't imagine how you are feeling but know we are praying for you.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:08 AM   #13
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: incompatible

DDC..

I couldn't read and not post. I will be saying a prayer for you. I'm sorry you have to go through this, and I pray that you find peace with it all.
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:15 AM   #14
chach4
Registered Users
seller

Oh I'm so sorry, I reared up reading your post. I can't imagine how you are feeling. Praying for your little girl and your family.
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:30 AM   #15
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Send prayers for a miracle.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:24 AM   #16
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh, Shannon. I'm so so sorry. You'll be in my prayers. I wish there was more we could say to ease your breaking heart. :-/

Over the moon!! After 17 months of TTC, our sweet miracle, Corwin Gregory, was born August 29, 2012!! ...And our surprise baby #2 is due April 16, 2014
alliecatn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:30 AM   #17
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh mama, my heart is just breaking for you. Add me to the list praying and praying hard.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:16 AM   #18
challmeyeralways
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh hunny, I am praying for peace and comfort from our great God for you and your family.Remember that He is the great physition and He loves your sweet little girl even more than you do. I know your hurt and am crying with you . We miscarried our last one. It is so hard to understand why things like this happen, but I really believe that God will work this for His glory.
Oh how I pray that he will be carrying you in his arms of comfort right now.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #19
girlichick
Registered Users
seller

I'm so sorry mama. We lost our last baby to an umbilical cord accident, and she was stillborn. It was incredibly painful. It is still.

My oldest was 3.5, and she had a lot of questions about what happened to Abby and why she didn't come home with us. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. I ended up getting picture books for her, she drew a lot of pictures, sent a lot of balloons to heaven for Abby. I would really recommend that you read the book I Will Carry You by Angie Smith. It is wonderful, wonderful. She had a very similar situation to you with her daughter.

When Abby was born, we held her for hours, the hospital was very good to us. They put together a memory box for us with her things, did footprints, that type of thing. We took pictures and so did they. I am sooooo glad that we have them. We have her pic up in our house (she just looks like a sleeping baby) and her footprints and name are on a special shelf in our girls room. Our kids talk about her all the time.

She's still a part of our family, and always will be. It is just in a different way. I'm not going to lie and say i am ok with that, it has been almost a year and for most of that time I was NOT ok with that and very angry. I was able to get through that, but there are still hard days.

Another thing my husband and I did was join a support group for people who have had a stillbirth or infant loss. The group in our area (Orlando) is called HEAL and it helped us tremendously.

I would be happy to answer any questions you have, or anything you need whenever you are ready. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry
Old 05-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #20
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

My heart aches for you and I am praying for a miracle.