Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-15-2012, 08:13 AM   #1
newtwinmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Rileyroos vs pedipeds

Can some one with experience in both tell me how the sizes compare?? I now have three pairs of Rileyroos that don't fit and want to try some Pedipeds.

Here's the story. I measured the boys feet and ordered 2 pair 6-12 mo (for my 19mo olds) Rileyroos. I was so excited until I got them. They are huge-way too wide and too long. They were clearance so I couldn't return them which was fine-I assume my babies will grow eventually. Then I bought a pair of 3-6 mo off EBay. They came yesterday and are TINY!!! . I can't even get them on them! I LOVE the quality of the Rileyroos but I need shoes that fit!!!

Advertisement

Old 05-15-2012, 12:26 PM   #2
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtwinmom
Can some one with experience in both tell me how the sizes compare?? I now have three pairs of Rileyroos that don't fit and want to try some Pedipeds.

Here's the story. I measured the boys feet and ordered 2 pair 6-12 mo (for my 19mo olds) Rileyroos. I was so excited until I got them. They are huge-way too wide and too long. They were clearance so I couldn't return them which was fine-I assume my babies will grow eventually. Then I bought a pair of 3-6 mo off EBay. They came yesterday and are TINY!!! . I can't even get them on them! I LOVE the quality of the Rileyroos but I need shoes that fit!!!
I like both..but agree that the sizing of Rileyroos were funky. Pedipeds aren't as squishy, but the sizing was more accurate and the soles closer to Robeez treads (not soft soles). Rileyroos seemed narrower than Pedipeds and DS had "normal" feet. DS2 has super wide feet and only Keens fit that silly boy. Hope that helps a little
Old 05-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #3
newtwinmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808mamaof2

I like both..but agree that the sizing of Rileyroos were funky. Pedipeds aren't as squishy, but the sizing was more accurate and the soles closer to Robeez treads (not soft soles). Rileyroos seemed narrower than Pedipeds and DS had "normal" feet. DS2 has super wide feet and only Keens fit that silly boy. Hope that helps a little
So would you say a 3-6 mo Rileyroos is smaller then a 3-6 mo Pedipeds? How do the next sizes up compare?
Old 05-16-2012, 07:16 PM   #4
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtwinmom

So would you say a 3-6 mo Rileyroos is smaller then a 3-6 mo Pedipeds? How do the next sizes up compare?
Rileyroos in general were longer than pedipeds. Pedipeds were perfect for tubby feet
Old 05-17-2012, 07:36 AM   #5
newtwinmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thanks! Guess I will order 3-6 mo, for my 19 mo olds!!!