Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-05-2012, 08:14 PM   #11
popsi
Registered Users
seller

Re: Knitting Needles, Buttons, Fabric, Books, Patterns +++

I'm actually making a Yard Sale with all my stuff this Sunday, June 10. I live in Cleveland, Ohio if anyone wants more info please pm me! I may also post it elsewhere.

Advertisement

popsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #12
rockchikcassie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Can you give me a total with shipping for the white elastic (all 10 yards), 2 navy suede heart clasps, 5 brown suede (clover looking) clasps.

Also are the multi colored tassels sold, if not how many are there and how much are they? I think they were the 3rd or 4th pic in the album.
Full time student, mommy and wife! Love the boys in my life Chase, DS Merrick aka Batman (2/08), Silas (5/11) & #3 coming 6/13

ISO/IHA: http://diaperswappers.com/forum/show....php?t=1286842
rockchikcassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #13
popsi
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchikcassie View Post
Can you give me a total with shipping for the white elastic (all 10 yards), 2 navy suede heart clasps, 5 brown suede (clover looking) clasps.

Also are the multi colored tassels sold, if not how many are there and how much are they? I think they were the 3rd or 4th pic in the album.
Answering the last question first Tassels are still available: Gold/yellow 11 pcs (2 are a brighter yellow), Red 7 pcs, Blue 10 minis and one regular size. All 29 for $6.

Elastic and clasps + shipping = $7.80

including tassels Total= $14.10

Whichever combo you want- pls pp to scrabbles24 @ aol .com (w/o spaces)

Thank you!
Old 06-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #14
popsi
Registered Users
seller

Please read post two up for YS info! or check out my CL ad: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/art/3062194113.html Thank you!
Old 06-10-2012, 01:30 PM   #15
Mama-of-Three
Registered Users
seller

What kind of covers were you looking for? I have some GN ones but saw you don't like flips. I'm in need of circular knitting needles, and maybe some yarn, so thinking of maybe a trade? I also have some loved (but totally functional) BSRB fitteds that are GN - would you be interested? I'm not exactly sure what I need in the way of knitting needles, but I am wanting to learn how to knit soakers for my baby. I crochet them now, and I know how to knit flat, but never tried in the round - do you have a suggestion?
Mama-of-Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #16
popsi
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama-of-Three View Post
What kind of covers were you looking for? I have some GN ones but saw you don't like flips. I'm in need of circular knitting needles, and maybe some yarn, so thinking of maybe a trade? I also have some loved (but totally functional) BSRB fitteds that are GN - would you be interested? I'm not exactly sure what I need in the way of knitting needles, but I am wanting to learn how to knit soakers for my baby. I crochet them now, and I know how to knit flat, but never tried in the round - do you have a suggestion?
If you don't mind... can you pls translate your abbreviations?
I've no problem with a trade with some needles, but I can't really answer your questions with them because I actually don't knit. Wish I did, but could never get the hang of it no matter how much I tried... So, I can't really give you any suggestions on which needle is better for your use- I'm very sorry!
Thanks!
Old 06-10-2012, 06:38 PM   #17
Mama-of-Three
Registered Users
seller

No problem - I have Gender Neutral covers, and Bagshot Row Bamboo fitted diapers - they are really nice soft bamboo fleece. Need a cover. I have paypal as well, but just thought I would throw out the trade options first.
I guess I will need to research which needles are best for my project and get back to you. Are your photo albums still current after the yard sale? If I may ask, WHY do you have so many knitting needles if you don't knit? Thanks
Old 06-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #18
popsi
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
No problem - I have Gender Neutral covers, and Bagshot Row Bamboo fitted diapers - they are really nice soft bamboo fleece. Need a cover. I have paypal as well, but just thought I would throw out the trade options first.
I guess I will need to research which needles are best for my project and get back to you. Are your photo albums still current after the yard sale? If I may ask, WHY do you have so many knitting needles if you don't knit? Thanks
Last q first: I'm trying to help a friend get rid of her stuff from her now closed knitting shop.
OK, I really have a lot of needles so take as much time as you need
And, re diaper covers, what brands do you have? For the fitteds, I'd prefer either unused or EUC. You don't have to get back to me right away- I can definitely wait till you LMK if you want anything from me.
Thanks!
Old 06-10-2012, 10:05 PM   #19
Mama-of-Three
Registered Users
seller

I have a medium bummies cover in celery dot, a white onesize econobum cover, and 3 bummies super snaps, white and small. My fitteds are all well used - I have never bought them new. So let me know on the covers. I will get back to you on the needles
Old 06-11-2012, 08:30 AM   #20
popsi
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
I have a medium bummies cover in celery dot, a white onesize econobum cover, and 3 bummies super snaps, white and small. My fitteds are all well used - I have never bought them new. So let me know on the covers. I will get back to you on the needles
Thanks for getting back to me! I am actually more ISO of newborn/small covers. I have plenty right now for my 19 mo, after many trades with great mamas , but haven't really picked up many for the soon to be baby. Any of these will work for 3-8 months ranges? I usually have smaller babies...
Thank you!