Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #1
Believer318
Registered Users

My Mood:
Nasty drink test fail...

I'm taking my 3 hour test for gestational diabetes tomorrow. Really dreading it!!

Advertisement

Old 11-14-2013, 07:16 PM   #2
saraley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nasty drink test fail...

Hope it goes well for you!!!! It's nasty and GD is no fun...
Old 11-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
my5sons
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I did the 1 hr test this past week and instead of the gross drink, my doc offers the option of eating 28 jellybeans in 2 minutes. Which sounds EASY...but it is so hard to chew up that many jellybeans that fast!! And they were Jelly Belly's too... :-/

Hope your test went well!! :-)
Old 11-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #4
ladyb0ss
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Instead of the regular glucose drinks.. my midwife gave me a guava nectar drink, hope all goes well
ladyb0ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:16 AM   #5
Kfischer
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by my5sons
I did the 1 hr test this past week and instead of the gross drink, my doc offers the option of eating 28 jellybeans in 2 minutes. Which sounds EASY...but it is so hard to chew up that many jellybeans that fast!! And they were Jelly Belly's too... :-/ Hope your test went well!! :-)
Lol I completely forgot about the Jelly Beans!!! I am due with baby #3 in January and my two are 8 and 6 so it's been awhile... I did the orange drink about 2 weeks ago and couldn't remember it from last time...btw u drank it no problem and test was negative BUT the reason I couldn't remember was with my son I did the bag of jelly beans and you are right NOT jelly belly lol so pretty unpleasant and much harder to consume those in our "time period" vs chugging the drink.

Aww how we really so forget something's from precious pregnancies ppl always assume cause it's not your first go round that you just know everything and I'm proof that is soo not the case!! Sorry to hijack thread I just seen your comment and had a Oh Ya moment
Kfischer is offline   Reply With Quote