Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-17-2012, 07:23 AM   #11
Registered Users
Re: LOs and chiropractor...

I think they keyword might be 'first time.' The cracking can be alarming, even for an adult going the first time. The adjustments shouldn't hurt, though.

We've taken both of our kids for ear infections and the little one for reflux. Both experienced great success in getting ears to drain with some adjusting and we avoided tubes in our older DD. We did not get any results for reflux, though. Which is fine. I was sold after our oldest was a brand new kid after her first adjustment.

Amy ~ Everything in moderation, WOH, glass half full, not committed to any labels, try, try again mama to 3! H 11/07 and M 8/10 and B 8/12
badmisterkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #12
Registered Users
Thanks everyone! I don't think it hurt--it was more of a "wth?" cry than a pain cry. I was definitely startled my first time so I can't say I blame her!

I started taking her to help with her immune system. Improvements in sleep would be a definite plus!
Teexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #13
wyoming butterfly
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: LOs and chiropractor...

DH is a chiropractor and has adjusted all our kids from day 1. They cry sometimes cause it startles them. A hug and some love and they are fine.
Thrisha married to my back cracking hubby Jeff since 9-8-01, ,non-vaxing, natural, SAHM toTalyah Lysette 5-14 , Dyllan Nicholas 6-2and Tanner Benjamin 3-17
Check out my new adventure
wyoming butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote