Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #1
AfWife8405
Registered Users
seller
seller

City Mini v. B-Agile

City Mini v. B-Agile

I cannot decide. Anyone have either of them and want to offer up a review? Thanks!

Advertisement

Old 05-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #2
Grekleface
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: City Mini v. B-Agile

I don't have a b-agile but I can offer my opinion in general. All Baby Jogger strollers are incredible. They handle like a dream, fold fast and easily, and are very solid. Britax should stick to what they're really good at, car seats.
Grekleface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
daniele_ut
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have a Britax B-Ready and really LOVE it. It's an awesome stroller and I'm considering getting a B-Agile as well. I've looked at both it and the City Mini multiple times at BBB and I'm having a hard time deciding as well. One thing that might sway me is the fact that I already have the Chicco car seat adapter for the Britax and we are traveling a LOT this summer and it would be nice to have something smaller and lighter to use on the road and in airports. I really don't think you can go far wrong with either.
daniele_ut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:30 PM   #4
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
I just looked at the new city mini today and loved it. I was between it and the Joovy kooper. I'm ordering the city mini as soon as I sell some woolies.

If your fine with the 2011 model (VERY little changed between it and 2012) you can get them on super sale right now with a chicco adapter for under 200.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

If you don't want to pay as much as an adapter costs, carseats fit in the City Mini with the napper bar set in the lower holes at the middle position.
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:26 PM   #6
lanwenyi
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have a BJCM and LOVE it. I played with the B-Agile, but didn't like it. It felt more awkward, I didn't like the fold, it didn't push as well, and my DS (VERY stroller-picky) didn't like riding in it. I bought a 2011 BJCM for $150, moved my Valco Hitchhiker to the back for DD and the BJCM is now our day-trip stroller.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:49 PM   #7
AfWife8405
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks for all the responses. I won't be having any more babies and my youngest just turned 3 so I won't be need an infant seat attachment.

We already have a schwinn double jogger and a joovy sit & stand. We keep the Joovy in the car (that my hubby takes to work) so we always have a stroller on hand if we need it when running errands on evenings/weekends. I have been using the double jogger to walk my 6 yr old to school with my 3 & 4 yr olds.

My 4 yr old will be starting school in August, so I need something for when it is just me & my daughter at home.