Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #1
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Wool is not being worn here anymore and I have lost the fitted love. Lots of these have never been worn by my dd, some are new and some are more loved. For the sake of disclosure I mention everything I see. Any questions, feel free to ask!

**Fine print:

I am ONLY ISO PP, nothing else. I will ship within two days. Shipping is included to US only with dc, I recommend insurance though and if you'd like it, let me know. I love to make deals on multiple items. All items come from a smoke free, dog having home but he is never near the wool (none of its been worn for months and many things were never worn here). Once you ask for my pp I expect pmt promptly or I will move on I there is anther mama waiting. In pp, please make a note of your DS name and what your paying for. I feel my prices are fair but I MUST sell everything, so no *reasonable* offer will be refused. All the fitteds are or will be listed in fsot so check them out!

Okay now to the good stuff...

LOVE SET. Adorable pink and purple set. Dd wore the longies once but not the cardigan. I don't know anything about them . No issues, just darling!! $45

Longies: W: 16, R: 18, I: 8
Cardigan: length from collar to bottom: 10.5, chest: 20

ACTION SHOT!! This morning dd pulled it down and asked to wear it. She is 14.5 months, 20 pounds and 32.5" tall.
****Sadly, I need to add that there are some phantom spots on the bum. No idea were they came from I am attaching a pic of them and hopefully that will convey what they look like. They're in a few spots but all are like this. Maybe someone can rub them out? I don't have a woolie scrub bar.

And a 'cheese!' face... lol

Phantom spots...

ROYAL BUNS skirtie with soaker attached- Medium. Mint and green colored, very cute and soft. Never washed or worn by us. $20

W: 15, R: 18

Thanks for looking!!

SOLD BELOW HERE!--------------------

SOLD DBK FLIGHT OF THE FAIRIES CONVERTIBLE BLOOMERS: These are stunningly beautiful! I bought them for dd but they are too big and I'd rather find other things than wait a year. Pretty sure the buttons are Tessa Ann. Also, the waist is a gorgeous purple as are the bands around the thigh and ankle. I know it looks more blue but it's not. Asking only what I paid. They have not been worn or washed by us. $70ppd.
W: 16, R: 17.5, H: 22.5
I with leggings: 9.5, without leggings: 3

SOLD MM SELAH CONVERTIBLE BLOOMERS WITH XOXO CABLES. These are beautiful. They have a spot on the front right leg, I've not washed them and don't know what it is, they came to me this way. Purple star buttons. $37
W: 15, R: 18.5, I: w/out: 3ish and w/ 8

SOLD SELAH'S BREAKING FREE CAPRIS AND HAT SET. Love the colors in these!! They're lightweight and perfect for summer and fall. I have a cute top I can include if you want it, size 12 month. They also have eyeholes knit into the ruffle for a ribbon to be weaves through, I never got to it. $30
W: 15, R: 17, I: 5 1/4

SOLD SBISH longies, Medium Berry NWT! Never even tried on. $60
My camera washed them out in this pic, the second one is true to color.

SOLD MM MALAYAN ORCHID JUNGLE GYM SKIRTYALL. I so wanted this to work for dd but it was too big. It's beautiful and is in great shape. Never washed or worn by us. $35
Top of bib to crotch: 14, straps add 3 or 4 inches depending on buttonhole. Hip: 20

SOLD PURPLE, BROWN AND LIME SHORTIES: These are cute and look to be perfect, maybe never worn? They're soft and squishy. $20
W: 15, R: 18, I: 3

SOLD SWEET KNITTED BOTTOMS SKIRTIE *1981*. This is BEAUTIFUL! No issues whatsoever. Its soft and the ultimate girly girl skirtie! I loved this on my dd. Worn a few times over a pocket diaper, not lanolized. $33
W: 15, R: 16.5

SOLD CUPCAKE LONGIES, these are so cute!! Flecks of pink, purple, yellow and mint green with white make an easy match. Adorable cupcakes knit on the sides. Weve never worn or washed them but they look great. No felting and very stretchy and soft. $24
W: 14.5, R: 17, I: 8.5

SOLD PINK BUTTERFLY LONGIES. Knit by Little Trunks. These are super cute, match tons of little girls tops and fit wonderfully. Lots of stretch to them and no felting that I notice. A little fuzzy, I will try to shave before mailing (remind me! ) $20
W: 14, R:16.5, I: 7

SOLD ULTIMATE FIT LONGIES. Upcycled by Tarynstuff. Lambswool body, wool interlock waist. NO felting, these are so soft and squishy, they were my absolute favorite (crazy, I know!) They are charcoal with a lavender waist band. They have been washed and I think I lanolized them....cant remember. $20
W: 16, R: 17, I: 8

SOLD BELLA ROSE INSPIRATIONS Owl Set- Small/Medium. No soaker. Skirtie is perfect. I put it over a pocket diaper or put on white capri leggings under it. Shirt is a 6 mo Sublime Threads lap tee and shows some wash wear but no stains. Fits more like a 3-12 month IMO. $30
W: 14, Length: 8.5

SOLD RAINBOW WATERS pocket shorties, medium. These were worn once by my dd. They're super cute. They look like street clothes, not wool! Soft and Stretchy. Maybe some lightness around the seams in the front but no issues. $30 (Combined photo below with WCW shorties)
W: 15, R: 18, I: 2.5, H: 20
To the mama who buys the red soaker, I will include this adorable cotton knit skirtie with it...

ALL SHORTIES SOLD Same wahm as above, these shorties were a custom for me and are an unbeatable quality. Teal, Yellow, Hot Pink, Purple, Bubblegum. $28 each pair
W: 16, R: 18, H: 20, I: 3/3.5
The yellow is not as bold as it seems)

SOLD WCW Medium shorties, pink and lemon. No issues at all! Perfect shape as far as I can tell. They have been washed and lanolized recently. $30 (orange RW shorties sold!)
W: 16, R: 18, I: 3.5

SOLD DNF Medium Longies. Play condition!! These are dingy and have stains. But theyre still very soft and stretchy, not felted at all. DD wore these all the time!! I loved the waistband and that it can stay up for fuller coverage or fold down and its not bulky. $20
W: 16, R: 19.5, I: 8.5

SOLD BELLA ROSE INSPIRATIONS Tights. No size tag but maybe a med/long? Quality is good, no felting or anything. But there are color variances. They were dyed by the mama I bought them from and it was obviously a bad dye job. I thought I'd just dye them black (girls need black tights!!) but never got to it. Asking what I paid, I'm sure someone can use them. $16
W: 16, R: 17", I: 11.5

SOLD WCW soaker, medium, pink and green. Soft and stretchy. Used at night by us a few times. No stains but *maybe* some very faint discolorations around the seams of the soaker. Still in great shape! $23
W: 15, R: 18

SOLD WOOLLYBOTTOMS SOAKER. Medium. Washed and lanolized once, never worn. DD got a rash right after washing and we havent gotten back into wool so she never wore it. I bought it new. Its a double layer so Im sure its quite bulletproof. $25
W: 15, R: 19

SOLD jjbb SOAKER- Small. Brown body, pink waist. Sling style soaker inside. I bought it off Spots and it was too small for my girl so its never been worn by us. I will include the bottle of wool wash the other mama sent to me with it to pay it forward. Asking what I paid at $17
W: 15, R: 16.5

SOLD WCW Masterpiece soaker with popsicles, Medium. This one has some staining. DD never wore it but I bought it this way. I thought it would be so cute for summer without a top for around the house but since dd isnt using wool maybe another cutie can use it. Still very soft and Stretchy. Only asking what I paid. $25
W: 16.5, R: 18
(Color is wonky in the top pic, the second one is true to color)

BOTH SOLD CHAZING ZEN (on Etsy) Soakers. These are amazing quality. I am SO sad that dd is not going to get to use them. They have been washed and lanolized and were a custom from me. 97/3 interlock wool and super soft and stretchy. Red and Lavender, $23 each
W: 16, R: 18

SOLD SMSS CONVERTIBLE BLOOMERS, SHRUG & HAT Set: This set is gorgeous. Would be great as bloomers for summer and longies in the fall/winter, then bloomers again the following spring! Some light crotch felting. We've never worn them. $55
W: 16.5, R: 18, I: w/out 3.5 and w/ 9
Shrug: chest: 20 , Hat: 16

SOLD KOZY DESIGNS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS SET: Never worn by us, in perfect condition. Sweater says 'find a cure before I grow boobs!' Black and pink set and includes a pink and white earflap hat that matches. $45
Sweater: chest: 24, length: 12, arm: 7.5
Longies: W: 16, R: 18, I: 10

SOLD EWE NEED COLORS PUNKY BREWSTER LONGIES on Aran Twist. These are one of our faves. The fit is awesome and they match everything. They cuff beautifully and are in great shape. There's tons of stretch so don't be scared of the small waist measurement, it's at rest . $33

W: 14.5, R: 17.5, I: 7 3/4

Advertisement

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***

Last edited by mommabritt; 11-01-2012 at 09:53 AM.
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:37 AM   #2
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Morning bumpity bump

Old 05-21-2012, 07:36 AM   #3
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump

Old 05-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #4
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump! $10 off TODAY ONLY!!

Old 05-31-2012, 07:26 PM   #5
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump for added!!

Old 05-31-2012, 10:26 PM   #6
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Re: All wool DESTASH. ALL GIRLY! Pic HEAVY!!

Hi,

I'm not familiar with the measurements - can you tell me which, if any, would fit a newborn?
Thanks!

Cindy
Old 05-31-2012, 10:42 PM   #7
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Princess
Hi,

I'm not familiar with the measurements - can you tell me which, if any, would fit a newborn?
Thanks!

Cindy
None of them. You'll want things closer to a 13-14" waist, 13-14" rise and 5-6" inseam for true newborn. You can always cuff legs though if you go longer.

Old 05-31-2012, 10:51 PM   #8
BrightestFirefly
Registered Users
seller

Hi mama, please let me know if you have another sale day! I am interested in several items, just don't have money. Thanks!
BrightestFirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:00 PM   #9
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Thanks for the info! :-)
Old 06-01-2012, 12:21 AM   #10
yodasmistress
Registered Users
seller

I sent you a PM.
yodasmistress is offline   Reply With Quote