Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #111
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of May 21st

Susan- I see it on the bottom one!!!! That is wonderful!

Advertisement

Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:16 AM   #112
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy

Here are the pictures.

Top would be 9DPO and bottom is 10 DPO....
Lines!!! I seeeeeeeeee lines!!
Old 05-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #113
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

I can see them both. It's really hard to get FRERs to photograph when they are faint. So it's hard to tell which is darker - tough I'd say maybe the bottom one? What about today's test? I say go get a bunch of $tree tests!
Old 05-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #114
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Okay, I blew it up and I see a line on the second one and I am terrible at this so.....
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #115
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Okay-should have 5 minutes to do some personals now

Rebecca sorry the surgery has messed with your cycles. It's totally possible though. Did AF arrive now?

Alanna-I'm a bad person to ask as I kept my OPKs and pregnancy tests until delivery. And at that point they were expired so I kept them anyway. (didn't feel like giving away expired tests but still used them to pee on myself And yes I know it's a good follicle number. This part (stimming and egg production) has NEVER been my problem but I tend to obsess.

Melissa-awww-we need more pics of your babies.

Susan-I see both lines!!!! Not wanting to jinx anything but I think you'll be able to give me some fresh IVF baby dust I got my IVF BFPs at 16dpo, 13dpo with DS (tested BFN at 11dpo even though it was twins and my betas were sky high at 15dpo), 9dpo with DD and didn't test until 14dpo with my last pregnancy (didn't even attempt to test before then last time so not sure this counts :P ) When is your 'official' test?

AFM-follicles have been growing nicely, some of the smaller ones have caught up and I think we counted 12 yesterday. I trigger tonight and retrieval is Wednesday. Wish me luck!
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:54 PM   #116
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Official test is June 1
Old 05-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #117
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks Ingrid- No I don't have AF yet. I emailed my Dr for advice. I am too afraid to test again too- though now my husband is thinking I better test. Maybe next weekend if I still don't have AF by then... This is crazy and making me completely nuts.

I will be thinking of you Wednesday! I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear how you do!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:03 PM   #118
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Awwwee cute ducky!

Susan- Why can't I see the dang lines, i feel like a line seeing failure right now. I think I see something in the top one. There's a simple solution you're just going to have to keep testing, giggle! I sure hope this is it for you.

AFM, I did O this month, so I got my hopes up a little, but AF is due tomorrow and neg test today so not expecting anything. Today at lunch we were talking about something and my son said something about daddies brother, and dad said he didn't have a brother, just 4 sisters. So he asks about mommy's sisters, I had to tell him I don't have any sisters, just 3 brothers. To which he replied, that's a lot of brother's and sisters, how come I don't have any? I just about lost it, but I calmly just told him because none have come to join our family yet, which was followed by a little four year old rant about how every body but him has brothers and sisters, when is it going to be his turn? Oh, little boy, if only I could tell you. Just broke my heart, so glad dh was home to field that one. But for some odd reason I feel hope, I don't know why but for the first time in a long time I feel like it really may happen soon for us.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #119
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

post another pic (closer up!!!) when you taking one, Susan! I think I see lines!
jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #120
psylion
Registered Users
seller

I see a line on the bottom one, and I never see them.