Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #11
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
All done. I feel campy but that's it. I'll give you a play by play when I get to my computer. Time for FOOD!!

Advertisement

Old 05-21-2012, 10:20 AM   #12
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
All done. I feel campy but that's it. I'll give you a play by play when I get to my computer. Time for FOOD!!
Old 05-21-2012, 10:41 AM   #13
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of May 21st

I'm so sorry Carissa!
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:58 PM   #14
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinemarie82 View Post
Susan, looking forward to updates! How did you feel after the egg retrieval? Do you mind to give me a little rundown of what they do, how you felt, etc?
Jaqueline~ After ER, I was alright...I did manage to barf at the Cheesecake Factory...hehe....At my clinic, no eating or drinking after midnight the night before. I was the first ER b/c we did ICSI. They have you take a Xanax before and then they give you a narcotic. My ER only took about a half hour this time. I don't remember how long it took back in 04. I had some bleeding after and passed 1 clot but the bleeding had stopped by the end of the day. I was still pretty crampy and way bloated. I think I may have a small case of OHSS (ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome).

With the ET, they insert a small cath. and use u/s to get it in the right place .....
Old 05-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #15
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

I called my insurance and they don't cover IUI so I will pay $240 each IUI that I have so hopefully I only have to have one!!!

Question: would this be considered a chemical pregnancy with my squinted and then AF?
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #16
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Carissa: $240 is a great price! Does that include an ultrasound before hand to figure out when you should trigger? I paid close to 1,000 for each of mine. As for the chemical - did that line have color? It's hard to say for sure since you only took 1 test. You could have been seeing the antibody strip on the FRER. But it also could have been a chemical. It sucks either way! Have they tested your progesterone levels after O to see if you need to be on supplemental progesterone?

Cindy
Old 05-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #17
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Carissa- I'm so sorry about AF

Susan- Were you awake during the egg retrieval? My clinic will put me out. I just did have that surgery to remove a uterine polyp and was awake through that and it was super easy. I had heavy anesthesia- I would prefer not to use it. You had 3 transfer right? I am so excited for you! When do you test? Will you hold out?
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #18
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Carissa: My guess is a chemical pregnancy, how late was your cycle? Hopefully you get a sticky baby soon

I am feeling a little better after the surgery but still dizzy with nausea and I still cannot do "normal" things with out getting exhausted. The medical community is really harsh on a body!
Old 05-21-2012, 04:51 PM   #19
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Twinpossible: Try consuming a lot of iron rich foods. I felt very depleted after my miscarriage and D&C. I tried to have a lot of fresh smoothies and juices with iron rich foods in them. And what helped me most was taking the leftover encapsulated placenta pills from when I had my daughter - but my thought is that it was the iron from that that helped the most? Be kind to yourself!
Old 05-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #20
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Nope, was awake for the whole thing. I prefer it that way. Squeezed hubs hand, thought I was gonna break it I officially do blood test on June 1.