Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-22-2012, 06:37 PM   #31
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of May 21st

nm I figured it out.

Advertisement

Last edited by Love4leon; 05-22-2012 at 06:38 PM.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #32
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My kid doesn't have cystic fibrosis, so that's nice. Finally got someone to give me the results
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:55 PM   #33
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
My kid doesn't have cystic fibrosis, so that's nice. Finally got someone to give me the results
Thank goodness- that must be so frustrating! Did they give you any other information?

How many dpo do you guys think I am? I think I had a + opk on the 8th or 9th... thanks!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:19 PM   #34
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

you should be 14 DPO if that's when you got a + although I do not know much about OPKs

no other information. We wait for his scope on June 11th to see if he's got eosinophilic esophagitis
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:39 PM   #35
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl
you should be 14 DPO if that's when you got a + although I do not know much about OPKs

no other information. We wait for his scope on June 11th to see if he's got eosinophilic esophagitis
Your poor little guy. Good to know he doesn't have cystic fibrosis!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #36
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

twilight sleep actually sounds scary because I believe that is what it was called way back in the day when they drugged up laboring women to the point where they did not recall any of the labor or delivery. Some women laid on hospital beds alone for days in this drugged state until the baby came. I believe delivery was a more private event than it is now and husbands were not normally in the room. I have even heard that many husbands dropped their wives off at the hospital and then came back to pick up the baby and wife...with little to no involvement in the labor and delivery.

Anyway, scary.
jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:26 AM   #37
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We weren't very talkative yesterday were we!

finleyjudemommy - I hope everyone is doing better today! You certainly sound like you have the appetite of a pregnant woman.

yellowitchgrl - for no CF! I hope that June 11 brings good news and answers!

jacquelinemarie82 - I have had twilight sleep several times in my life. Most of which in the last 5 years. I have had it for wisdom teeth extraction (teenager), polyp from uterus removal (7 years ago), 2 egg retrievals (5 years ago, D&C after miscarriage (5 years ago), a core needle biopsy (2.5 years ago), and my port insertion (2.5 years ago). I will likely have it for my port removal too because that just freaks me out!! Trust me it isn't ANYTHING like they can leave you for days for. I have woken up from mine twice (maybe 3 times) in the middle of procedures and they just give you a bit more and your out again. You are really BARELY out. They often pair it with Versed (Verse-said) and that makes you forget time but if you try hard, you can remember even through that. It is what is used most in mildly invasive surgeries. As I have clearly had a lot of! I have only had general once and it was for my lap surgery to move my ovaries. If you have questions let me know. I have had it enough.

Well I am on my way to my RE appointment to check my lining. If witchyness was an indication I should have a really good lining!
Old 05-23-2012, 08:11 AM   #38
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I do, don't I? I'm getting up more today but still not too much.....My stomach hurts today, like just feels weird kinda hurt....weird....and bloating??? OH MY!! Today the embryo should be developing into a blastocyst
Old 05-23-2012, 09:55 AM   #39
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

It's been a week since the surgery, feeling almost normal but tired still. How long did you ladies wait after a D&E or D&C before having sex?

Susan: I have all fingers and toes crossed for you mama!
Old 05-23-2012, 11:35 AM   #40
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

finleyjudemommy - That is odd that your stomach hurts. Bloating I can understand, but hurting isn't good.

twinpossible - Glad your feeling better. I don't remember how long I waited. Whatever the doctor told me I think.

AFM - I have a lining! It is growing strong and my RE said "this is good news". I am staying on the same estrogen and will go back on Tuesday (at 9:40 am... awful appointment time but it is after a holiday weekend). So that is good news.

Not much else happening. Hope everyone is doing well!