Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-23-2012, 01:12 PM   #41
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of May 21st

Susan-YAY for having 3 on board. Hope they are getting nice and comfortable in there! (okay at least 1 or 2 of them anyway!)

Sarah-great news that he does not have CF. Even if you only did the test to rule out stuff it's good to know it was normal. Prayers that the scope will be negative as well though I think you do suspect that will be your answer, right?

Jaqueline I have done 8 ER with twilight sedation and it's doable. Yes you are aware at some level but it's really hard to focus on the details afterwards. IME general anesthesia hasn't been necessary.

Twinpossible-my OB said 2 weeks after the D&C but I was still bleeing way too much to consider sex at that point so we waited until closer to 4 weeks. I'll second taking an iron supplement.

Jennifer-YAY for a lining! Good news for sure!

AFM-day 4 of stims and I definitely feel my ovaries. Which is normal for me at this point. First u/s to check on the follicles is Saturday so still 3 more days for them to grow. If things go like with the previous 8 IVFs ER will be anywhere from Tuesday-Thursday next week.

Advertisement

Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:12 PM   #42
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Double post-sorry!
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013

Last edited by ingrid5699; 05-23-2012 at 01:18 PM.
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:43 PM   #43
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

yeah, we think he does have EE. Honestly, EE is a friendlier answer than cancer which can also raise eosinophil levels
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:44 PM   #44
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yay Ingrid!!! Can't wait to hear about the ER!!!!

Jennifer- That is really great news!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #45
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

So... I need more opinions- if I had my + OPK on the 8th, how many dpo do you think I am? I didn't temp or track... which is now very frustrating because now I can't be positive that the opk + was that day or the 9th. Ugh! I really should've tracked it. My old post said I was 2dpo on the 11th (but this is myself and I'm not trustworthy because I don't track really well...)
Old 05-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #46
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

15DPO
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #47
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
15DPO
You say that with such confidence

I'm not sure what is going on here... does anyone know if the surgery I had to remove the polyp would also cause my period to be late?
Old 05-23-2012, 04:20 PM   #48
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Rebecca: Test!! :-) I'm praying you get a free baby!!! Though my guess is you are 14 dpo. I usually O the day AFTER a + OPK.

Cindy
Old 05-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #49
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Princess View Post
Rebecca: Test!! :-) I'm praying you get a free baby!!! Though my guess is you are 14 dpo. I usually O the day AFTER a + OPK.

Cindy

Thanks Cindy. I pretty much feel that testing will jinx it. Though I also thought AF would show immediately after I sort of fessed up here that I am late. My plan is to test this weekend. My husband keeps saying not to get my hopes up- just to focus on IVF.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #50
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Rebecca: How long is your LP usually? I know you said, but I forgot. I know if you test and it's negative it will suck - but at least you know you will soon be doing IVF!