Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
dayna310
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Best trainers for 3yo

I recently switched over to cloth for both my 12mo daughter and 3yo son. Becasue we are in the midst of potty triaining with my son I have been trying to find a good option for him. He is able to go to the potty himself so need a trainer that her can pull up and down but also need it to be somewhat waterproof becasue we have lots of accidents if he is busy and we do not remind him to go. Also would like it to be as trim fit as possible so it is not too bulky under his cloths. Any suggestions???

Advertisement

dayna310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Best trainers for 3yo

i make several styles of trainers that are easy to pull up and down and trim fitting♥
www.mothergoosedesigns.com
instock are here and there is a 20% off code posted:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mothergoosedesigns
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
Caroline162
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love, love, love the Ecoposh trainer. We just potty trained our 2 year old, and he always pees in little, frequest spurts, so I don't know about a big accident, but he's had a few small ones and I could almost not tell because the trainer absorbed the pee so well. They are soft and fit him really well and he can pull it up and down himself. I also love the Blueberry Trainers (even more trim and easier to pull up and down, and he loves the prints) - but the one we have is pretty small, so now sure if the large would fit a 3 year old. The other trainer we have is Imse Vimse and I don't like how bulky it is.

We have actually graduated to my favorite first underwear - the Gerber trainers. They are not really absorbent but more so than regular underwear, and so soft (and CHEAP!)
Caroline162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
TooBusyBearcubs
Registered Users
Formerly: K**ten
seller

My Mood:

We love our Imse Vimse trainers! They look just like underpants, but they aren't too tight around the legs, and the waist is very stretchy! Also, they have a hidden layer of PUL, which is REALLY nice when you are going through the stage where they know what to do, but need constant reminders. (I've been there!) Plus, they are super-cute!
We used them for my son, and liked them so much that we kept them for my daughter to use what she gets to that point!
TooBusyBearcubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:52 PM   #5
SaraElise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love Grovia My Choice Trainers! They have a snap down rise, and you can even purchase bigger side extenders so they fit a huge range. They have a TPU outer, so they are waterproof and trim.

The best part for me though, is that they have a pocket on the inside, so I can stuff them for overnight use as well.

My son is day time trained now, so we don't use them as trainers anymore, but I love that I can still use them for night time.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:27 PM   #6
dayna310
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks ladies...great tips and advice!!! I think I am going to try one of each and see which fits best
dayna310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #7
lavatea
Registered Users
seller

Any reviews on Antsy Pants?
lavatea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #8
maieranne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We have some IV's and flip trainers. The IV do wick quite a bit if we don't know that DD went without telling us and we end up with wet clothes furniture if not careful. Flips are wonderfully waterproof easy with the replaceable insert but I'm having problems with the snaps busting on me.