Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-30-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Winner PM'd - CLOSED

Thanks to some awesome mamas that have passed items on to me, and others that are encouraging mamas to do lottos (love it!) I have some diapering items FFS. Lotto ends one week from today (1/6)

To enter this lotto, please make 1 FFS lotto or post an item FFS yourself! Let's all pass on the giving ladies!! Remember: It doesn't have to be a diapering items! Mamas love clothes and toys, and household items as well!

My FFS items: (When I choose the winner, I will ask them what they wanted, and go down the line of winners until all items are gone)

TwinkleToes OS Diapers Covers! Monkey & Spongebob. Monkey's elastic is a little hard (maybe just need to be washed and dried?). Never used these myself, but all snaps and PUL look great!

Heavy duty quality fleece, water repellent. Each square is larger than 12", most about 13"x14" or a tad larger or a tad smaller. Diaper Cut size.

Blissfull Booty XL Diaper/Trainer. Can't attest to the PUL because I can't see it since it's an AIO, but has lots of absorbency. This was too big for my skinny DS, but looks like good quality.

Advertisement

Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.

Last edited by MyKzooFamily; 01-07-2013 at 02:53 PM.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #2
Kel-belle13
Registered Users
seller

Re: FFS Lotto: Diapering Items

If willing, I would like to enter this lotto, unfortunately I do not have a lotto running as this would be my first child and am trying to build a stash of baby items. I definitely understand the pay it forward and the idea you have, which I truly believe is wonderful! I definitely will use this when I have things that are still in great shape and I have no need for! thanks again.
Kel-belle13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:49 AM   #3
Vintagebikegirl
Registered Users
seller

I would like to enter. I listed a FFS newborn clothing lot. Thanks!!!

Also listed a FFS Dappi pants lot.

Swollen pregnant fingers typing on a tiny iPhone keyboard, please excuse the typos!

Last edited by Vintagebikegirl; 01-06-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Vintagebikegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #4
daydreamr22
Registered Users

Re: FFS Lotto: Diapering Items

Could I please enter? I have another 2 weeks before they will allow me to post items for sale. But I have a pink diaper cover and another one with crayons on it that are just too girly for my boy. I promise I will post these in FFS as soon as they let me! I love the spong bob cover!
daydreamr22 is offline   Reply With Quote