Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ALL SOLD PLEASE DELETE

We used fitteds for a short time this summer when it was too hot for pockets. Now my son has outgrown them. I got 3 on here, and made two of them and those 2 are brand new. he never got a chance to wear them.
[IMG][/IMG]

If you want one offs, they're $10ppd each for the 3 branded ones, $8ppd ea for the ones I made, $30ppd for the alpaca longies, and $10ppd for both the babylegs AND the cotton longies. Or take it all for just $60ppd and I'll throw in a couple more fitteds when I find them this weekend (all size med).

The Alpaca longies measure 18" waist (with 2.5" of stretch), 14.5" total length and a 14" rise. The right leg and left are a little different as this was my first project like that. There's also a line on the left leg where I switched the stitch, nothing that affects quality though.
Here are some more pics.
[IMG][/IMG]
The piddle poddle has staining but the rest are great. I will add details later I have to leave at the moment.

Advertisement

Last edited by lakemama; 08-31-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: sold
lakemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Crazy Steal! 5 med Fitteds, Alpaca longies, babylegs & cotton longies for only $6

I also have a bumstoppers M/ML snapLESS in lime Ooga, and a Piddle Poddle in Multi Primary Ooga Booga. Both are GUC for $8ppd ea.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #3
Palooka
Registered Users
Formerly: jenn.***
seller

My Mood:
Re: Crazy Steal! 5 med Fitteds, Alpaca longies, babylegs & cotton longies for only $6

What size would the baby legs fit?
Palooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #4
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just checked the BL website. It says OS fits most as these are still a current print. They would still easily fit my son who is 35" tall, and he wore them (only twice!) when he was wearing size 9 months. Too big for a newborn, but I'd guess from about 6 mos- large toddler.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:22 AM   #5
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

BUMP- these need to move this weekend!