Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-23-2012, 10:18 PM   #11
msmamabear
Registered Users
seller

Re: Newborn Stash Speculation...

Well I only have orange edge gmd prefolds and 4 govia nb aio's for the first couple weeks so thats what we will be using.

Advertisement

msmamabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:24 PM   #12
luckyducky77
Registered Users
seller

My NB stash is prefolds and covers with a few BG small AIOs I got used. I also have a few rumparooz OS which could fit her since I hear they fit sooner than other OS pockets. So I sure hope I love the prefolds because those are what we planned to rely on. I also have the flats I ordered to use in Hawaii and I plan to practice with those before we ship them to Hawaii (they'll stay there for good).
luckyducky77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:25 AM   #13
Puimomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My newborn stash is 12 GMD orange edge prefolds, 6 GMD orange edge workhorse fitteds, 12 tiny gpants, 5 AIO( BG, Swaddlebees, and Tots Bots), 4 newborn diaper covers( Thirsties).

Last edited by Puimomma; 06-23-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Puimomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:51 AM   #14
melyndie
Registered Users
seller

I have a whole boat load of Grovia newborn AIOs and hope to get a stack of prefolds and Thirsties.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:53 AM   #15
Zanne
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have a bunch of PF - mixture of IPF and CPF, so we'll see if one is better than the other, with a mix of PUL covers, and a few Grovia AIOs, which I think I'll use for the middle of the night 1/2 awake changes.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:44 AM   #16
Bethany89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm thinking I will like the Tiny Fits and Simplexes the best.. followed by prefolds with thirsties covers. I HOPE I do lol.. I have other things too.. I only have one Motherease XS Sandy but I bet I would like those too.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #17
philenabean
Registered Users

I think I would like the XS Motherease, too, but didn't get any. I am more curious as to what I am going to lean toward for middle of the night changes. I thought I might like KL0s for nighttime, but the snaps on mine are almost impossible! Not sure why...

I am planning to use double sided OBV wipes as doublers, folded in quarters for the NB stage. I think they will be perfect for any type of diaper. I have never diapered a boy, but it seems like doublers can be smaller for them (less surface area, I mean)
philenabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:04 PM   #18
srpettitt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We have mostly KL0s, so that is what we will be using the most! We also have some Thirsties XS AIOs, but I wasn't super impressed with them with the last baby...they will probably get used for the middle of the night though since there is just one step involved. Honestly I didn't really love the fit of anything we had for the first 2ish weeks last time around. Everything seems super huge and bulky on such a tiny baby! What I did love was my BG Bamboo fitteds, but I just have smalls...so baby had to grow into them. I saw some XS ones on FSOT the other day and had to resist! I DON'T need any more diapers! Mostly I'm just looking forward to not having to spray the diapers off and in the pail they go!
Old 05-30-2012, 04:01 PM   #19
fluffymailaholic
Registered Users
seller

I have made some adorable pockets and fitteds, so I'm guessing I'll have a slight preference for those. Next to that I think I'll probably like the Bummis Super Lite with a preemie prefold since that's supposed to be really trim and I really like trim diaper options, especially on little newborns.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #20
MommiePham
Registered Users

For my newborn stash I have 24 infant prefold, 18 prefolds (sewn from T-shirts), 2 Size 1 Thirsties cover, 2 snap NB Alva Baby diaper, 10 bamboo diaper insert, and then I got 21 Alva baby color snap pocket diapers with MF insert.
I hope that's enough!
MommiePham is offline   Reply With Quote