Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-06-2012, 05:55 AM   #111
abhernandez
Registered Users

Re: TTC After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrunchy View Post

Alice!! I've been thinking about you so much, glad to see you back around, although I'm so sorry you're on this side of TTC again
Check my siggie And how are you doing!!!???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
I had joined a February and a March FB group when I was due March 6th, but then when we lost him in December, I couldn't handle all the email notifications anymore so I turned them off. I knew the people still cared about me though so I didn't leave the groups entirely, and I wanted to eventually be able to be happy with them, when I could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookglen View Post
If I may unload for a minute. Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks, 6 if we are going by my LMP. at any rate, it will be the exact day in which I lost my last pregnancy and I am in a really dark place. I am just dreading the rest of this week and seriously hoping I make it through unscathed.
I know the feeling. All the loss milestones are so so so hard. You'll make it. You will. Just keep yourself distracted. And try to get some good thoughts going to send to that baby bean that needs all the love it can get.

Advertisement

Old 06-06-2012, 07:00 AM   #112
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
Check my siggie And how are you doing!!!???

I know the feeling. All the loss milestones are so so so hard. You'll make it. You will. Just keep yourself distracted. And try to get some good thoughts going to send to that baby bean that needs all the love it can get.
Holy crap was that there before?!?! When are you due? I'm selfishly hoping February

Last edited by lilbitcrunchy; 06-06-2012 at 07:08 AM.
lilbitcrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:02 AM   #113
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:

And yes I jumped on a cotton babies sale and ordered a slew of newborn diapers. They're still pristine in the box sigh. brookglen I don't think I'll really feel any better until I have a u/s around 7 weeks.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:06 AM   #114
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookglen View Post
If I may unload for a minute. Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks, 6 if we are going by my LMP. at any rate, it will be the exact day in which I lost my last pregnancy and I am in a really dark place. I am just dreading the rest of this week and seriously hoping I make it through unscathed. I'm trying really hard to enjoy this whole thing, and every little wave of nausea makes me feel better (go figure), but it's also been really hard to connect. I won't dare speculate boy or girl, and we have barely discussed names. I want to Order new clothes and prenatal vitamins, but the last time I did that the UPS guy showed up ON. THE. DAY. of my miscarriage with a huge box from Gap maternity and my prenatals. It was way ironic and not at all pleasant. Anyway, this is where I am right now, just kind of waiting and hoping.
to you mama. I know virtual hugs don't really help much, but I mean it.

Isn't is amazing the sucky timing of those things, sometimes. It makes you want to look up at the sky and say, "really?! Today?! Are you kidding me?!"
Old 06-06-2012, 06:14 PM   #115
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Does it mean anything if you get a test line that is lighter then the control in an ovulation test?
Old 06-06-2012, 07:13 PM   #116
Craftin'Diva
Registered Users
Formerly: Diaper'nDiva
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
Does it mean anything if you get a test line that is lighter then the control in an ovulation test?
Not really... just means it's not positive yet. Lots of people have LH in their system at any random time during their cycle. I always have at least some type of line and sometimes, it goes *almost* positive right before AF.
Jeri, Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), a (1/12) and full time StepMonster to Shelby (16). Married to my soul mate, Eric for over 10 years! Awaiting a rainbow after our loss and 5 years of secondary infertility!
"A strong person is not one who doesn't cry. A strong person is one who is quiet and sheds a tear for a moment, then picks up her sword and fights again!"

Last edited by Craftin'Diva; 06-06-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Craftin'Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:14 PM   #117
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Brookglenn--praying for you!

I've been busy thinking about other things besides TTC, since we are actualy TTA this month and next since my brother is getting married in 9 months....several states away.

I started running again, we GOT A DOG!!!! YIKES! He is a small, very sweet, 1 year old mutt. Kids are in heaven....I'm a little overwhelmed, but I think things will settle down once we get used to our new routine.

ladies and to everyone who needs one!!
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #118
brookglen
Registered Users

Thanks guys! I got distracted today and feel a little better, Love this thread though! There isn't a soul in real life that I could say these things to that would fully understand.
brookglen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:33 PM   #119
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Craftin'Diva: SO odd because in the past I have had the control line but no line on the test and this time the test line was almost as dark as the control but not really. Oh well, back to using my cervix and CM for finding the O. I just thought it might help since this is the first cycle after the m/c.

happymama1: We are getting a puppy too! I picked him out 2 weeks ago but he cannot leave his mama for another 2 weeks which gives us time to get the house and back yard together. If anything it will get me back to my walks / runs at least once a day, this mama has been lazy since my m/c and bed rest from surgery.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #120
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi
Just went and stalked my due date forum. Dumb woman...
Not dumb at all. I know after the fact you obviously doubted if you should have, but facing something like that can be healing, too. I still get anxious just seeing the due date club section on here. Sometimes i wish i had th guts to just go in and check on them. I have it built up so high as this big giant scary thing and i think of them often.

Trinity - your box sounds beautiful - a great way to remember your baby.

Sandy - thinking about you. I have heard that its really hard (emotionally) to meet that milestone.

Anya - i am sorry about the opk trouble. So do you think you O'd and missed it then? I feel like using opks is an art form... one I never thought i would be so good at...

Kristen - How exciting! A dog! I love dogs. They can bring such joy to a family. We bought ten chickens shortly after my MC. They arent as cuddly as our pups, but they are sure a welcome distraction.